One

Annalena's pov

"Annalena get your lazy ass up!" my "mother" yell. She doesn't deserve to be called that by me, but I must if I want to sleep in my room.
I'm Annalena Coover. I'm 17 ,but my birthday is in three days. I have red hair with white strands running through it. I hate life basically, there's nothing to that. I graduate in a mouth and two weeks, yay! And after that happens I have two ways to live my life, well one ain't really living. I can either continue my education to become a Environmental Sciencetist , or I can end my life. The next month and two weeks will help me decide.
"Listen to your mother child!" oh great he thinks I'm still in bed. "Yes father." I say loud enough for him to hear but not loud enough for it to be considered yelling. I boom down the stairs to see my "family" sitting there ready to start there day. Fuck I say to my self.
I have two brothers and one sister, there name are Seth, he's the second child , Caleb, he's the third child and Phoebe, she the youngest of us all. They treat me like civil, key word civil people would but they fear our parents so the never stand up for me when I am treated wrongly by our "parents". I am there parents, at least I act like I am. I would do anything for those little brats. Yes I called them brats l am there mother and father so I have all rights to call them that.

* at school*

After I dropped them off I went Straight to school trying to beat the bullies. I am unsuccessful.
"Aye come here, now" Daniel say at my back. I turn around, and that's when I see the whole group of bullies. Why didn't I just run. They bully me for no reason, tho. "Now a beatin or public humiliation?" Zack ask. "Beatin" I reply. They took me into another room and beat the shit out of me, but then let me go. When I got out I went to find Maggie, my bff.
Maggie loves me and has always, an I mean always, been there when I needed and didn't need her.
"Damn you fuckin' cow's!" Speak of the angel, Maggie just happens to see me weak, again.
Haha that girl can and will kill a living soul when it comes to me. I love her for that and her amazing personality.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please do not judge so much it's only my first book. Hope you enjoyed it.