ePicator: the second best thing

So basically, nobody is perfect. that is what everybody will tell you and frankly thats true. On the other hand you will the second generation and that is what we call the epicators. they are not perect the the "second thing".  This is the story. (not a true story)

hi my name's Aeliea, and i'm 14. I'm a MSFT and i love Jaden Smith, like any other msft. I must've been singing along to The Coolest one day and i saw Kylie..ahhh ma gawwsh.. She was like "ahh you kow Jaden?" i said no. She looked stunning, like an angel. i was about to say perfect but then i realised.. no such thing. Then, she commented on my look.  "I love your look, its so retro and hipster" (tbh, i got it from her). We had this real fun converstation and it was like i knew her. 

That was not a dream. All real just like the time i watched Karate Kid 15 times in the same day.  I dont think she stayed in contact with me. But she did tell me one thing; that was, "nobody's perfect"  She is a true inspiration to me and to all of my friends. One could say, "she's such a brat and the way she treats Bruce and Kris on KUWTK is appalling" But remember, that is a reality show. Haven't you ever wondered that they don't actually show everything? That they just wanted to give an idea of how life is in their family. Just think, if they were showing what they do every single day, the show would be 24 hours. 

Anyway, Kylie is awesome and i got a chance to see that. She is an epicator.