Hi Mom and Dad

You were getting ready to go visit your parents, they a lived a few blocks away. You turned on the warm water and got in, you close your eyes and feel relaxed. You feel something cold slipping down your chest. You panicked and turned around. "What the hell Akachi you scared me!" You poked his cheeck. "Haha, sorry your just so adorable." He smirks. You feel something hard and warm against your butt. You look down and you see Akachis member, "W-what your h-horny already!?" You blushed and quickly turn away. Akachi looks down at you and smirks, " Well we are naked togather so why not." He chuckles. "Well we cant do anything im going to visit my parents." You hand Akachi the shampoo. "Can i come?" He starts putting shampoo on your hair. "Ya just dont do do or say anthing stupid." You close yur eyes as the soap comes down your face. "Haha i wont." He chuckeles. You start rinsing yourself while Akachi is putting soap on himself. You get out and start drying your hair, Akachi then sqeezes one of your butt cheeks. "H-Hey!" You scold at Akachi. "Haha im sorry but your butt looks so soft." He smirks. You ignored him and start changing.

~Time Skip to Your Parents House~

     You knock on the door and you see a (H/C) hair lady at the door. "Hi Mom" you hug her and kissed her cheeck. "Hi sweety how have you been?" Your mom leads you inside the house. "Great, oh mom this is Akachi...My boyfriend." You rub the back of your head. "Hello Ms(L/N)" Akachi shaked your mom's hand. "Hello dear." Your mom gave you guys some ice cold water. "Chris you got your self a wopper." Your mom laughs. "M-Mom! Your embarassing me!" You blush and start drinking your water. "Im making Pizza tonight want to stay for dinner?" Your mom went into the kitchen getting the stuff ready. "Sure Mom." You lead Akachi to your room.(you moved out a few days ago remember XD) "Want to play some Super Smash Bros?" You asked Akachi. "Sure but your gonna lose." He chuckled. "Okay lets make a bet, If I win you have to buy me a giant pickahu." You giggled. "And if i win i get your booty tonight." Alachi smirked. "D-deal!" You blushed hurendosly.

~ On Hour Later ~

     "I won~" Akachi chuckled then smirked. "Y-you were just lucky." You blushed and pouted. "You know what i get tonight? I get youuuu." Akachi kissed you. "(Y/N) dinner is ready!" Your mom called out from the kitchen. You and Akachi walked into the kitchen and see your little brothers. "(Y/N)!! They all came and tackled you. "Now now its time to eat." Your mom laughed. The door open and you see your dad. "Hi son when did you get here?" Your dad asked. "Just an hour ago" you started eating. Your dad noticed Akachi and looked at you. "Oh ya dad this is Akachi, my friend." Akachi gave you a confused look. "He dosent know im gay/Bi." You wispered to him. "Oh okay." He wispered back. You started eating and talking about random stuff. An hour passed and it was getting late. "Mom, dad im heading home now." You hugged them and headed to the door. "Okay sweetie come visit sometime okay?" Your mom and dad waved and you and Akachi were off.

~ Time Skip to your House ~

     You walked into your house and turned on the lights. You turned and faced Akachi, "so how wa-" you were cut off because Akachi pushed you against the couch. "Remember we have a deal." He wispered in your ear seductivly.