How you meet/They found out--Women--Part 1/3

Caitlyn Snow---

     Caitlyn Snow didn't think that this would happen, not in a million years. But alas,here she was: looking at a pregnancy test that read positive.She honestly didn't know what to expect: a healthy baby girl/boy,a bundle of joy and germs,a loss of a life that never really had a life.But what she did know is that should her child,and whom she can only assume to be Ronnie's,make it,she would be in alot of pain.But surprisingly,she found herself thinking it was worth it,that her child was worth it.And that made her smile.
~~~~timekip---9 months later~~~~~~
She was helping Cisco in the lab when it happened."Cisco,would you hand me the-----."She asked.It had happened. Her water broke."Cisco, its happening!The baby's coming!!!!!"She shouted as he burst into action,getting her into his car and driving her to the hospital.
~~~~~timeskip-three hours later~~~~~
She waited patiently waiting for the nurse to return to the room whilst trying to catch her breath.Suddenly, the door opened and the nurse came in."It's a girl,Miss."The nurse said while handing her her little girl."Have you decided on a name yet?"The nurse,whose name was Morgan (if that's your name,you can change it),asked."How about.......(Y/N) (M/N) Snow?"Caitlyn said.And for the 20th or so time in the last 9 months,she smiled.