Character Information! Please Read!

Name: Naruka Korome

   Kanji: 頃目 成花

   Pronunciation: Nah-roo-ka Koh-roh-mei

   Sign: Gemini

   Birthday: June 14th - Year of the Pig (based on the release date of Diabolik Lovers minus 17 years)

   Age: 17

   Status: Alive

   Race: Human

   Ethnicity: Japanese-Korean

   Gender: Female

   Height: 5 foot 5, 163 centimeters.

   Weight: 112 lbs, 50.802 kg

   Blood Type: Rhnull (rarest blood type on Earth. For more info, please visit this link: http://www.rhesusnegative.net/staynegative/popular-questions/what-is-rh-null/ )

   Eye Color: Amber

   Hair Color/Style: Velvet black (super dark purple)

   Occupation: 2nd year highschool student

   Affiliation: No human family left alive.                                                                                               

   Relatives: Haruka Korome - Older twin sister. Deceased.

   Hobbies: Music, writing, drawing.

   Favorite Food: Green-tea pocky.                                                                                                 

   Brief Biography: The younger of the Korome twins, Naruka is a foul-mouthed, short-tempered girl who has the looks of a goddess.

   Appearance: Naruka has ivory skin and piercing amber eyes. She usually wears a pair of black skinny jeans, a white tank top depicting her favorite anime, Vampire Knight and a black, fur-lined jacket. when she's not at school.

   Personality: She's short-tempered and hates sluts and manwhores. Naruka's usually spouting off some sarcastic, creative threats that actually scares people. Or makes them laugh (them a.k.a. Laito).

   History: Naruka and Haruka were born to Tsukiyomi (moon god) and Leto (symbol is a wolf). One twin was to become a werewolf and the other a vampire. Haruka was supposed to be the vampire, but the Fates fucked up and made Naruka (the wolf twin) the vampire.

   Relationships: Laito - Naruka and Laito have a "love-hate" relationship. They're best friends, but Laito sometimes pushes it too far and causes Naruka to threaten him. This only lasts about a minute.

   Abilities: Dancing expertly without training.

    Trivia: Naruka is terrible at cooking. An absolute wreck at it.