Undyne

This person. "It's.... Undyne." I say scared.

She start to chase us to get Frisk. Monster kid stops running and tries to stop Undyne but, she just runs around him. Frisk looks back at me and says "go to the hot lands" and I take her word for it. But, just as she says that, as if time slowed down, one of Undyne's spears comes flying by my right and hits Frisk. I don't now what to do. Frisk is just laying there. I try to get her up but, Undyne got to her first and hurt her more. I wake as if it was a dream, but it happens again. Undyne starts to chase us, but one spear that hit Frisk before she moves out of the way. She looks back and says again "go to the hot lands." and again she gets hit with another spear. She wasn't as hurt as last time, but she still couldn't keep up. Since she was in front of me, I just scooped her up onto my back. She looked down at me and smiled. I run faster than I've ever ran before because I know my life depends on it to keep Frisk ok.

We turn the corner and were at the hot lands. Undyne comes in and start to slow down until she falls down and just stays there. We stopped right next to a water dispenser. Frisk hops off to get some water and gives it to Undyne. Even after trying to hurt her she still gives the water to Undyne. She stands up and takes off her armor to cool off. She asks for another cup of water and Frisk gets it. Undyne still seams like she wants to hurt Frisk, but she doesn't. "Well since it's the middle of the night does anyone want to go to sleep?" I say.

Frisk and Undyne both raise their hand, especially Frisk. She's ready to pass out which is pretty suprising after she was being chased by Undyne, but I don't say anything.

So, we all start to go to the Snowden hotel and Monster kid is running down the path. "I've been trying to catch up but no one came back for me." He stopped and looked right at Undyne, confused.

"You have a lot to catch up on." I say.

Finally, we make it to Snowden and Papyrus is standing outside of his house. He came running up to us and asked. "Undyne are you friends with the human?" he said.

"No I'm not friends with the human. We are just at a truce right now."

"Hey Sans. Can you come here? The Great Payrus needs you here." Payrus says.

Sans comes out and asks "What do you need?"

"What does a truce mean?" he says quietly.

"It means when you're not going to fight right now, but you will later." he goes.

"You guy weren't fighting we're you?" Papyrus says.

I step out and say "yes we were."

"Do you guy want to come with us to the hotel?" Undyne say.

"Yeah. Sure." Sans says. Papyrus comes along too.

The hotel isn't far from here, but Monster kid and Frisk are running around playing tag. It looked like fun, so I join in. It's been so long sense I've had fun. All of my questions are gone and there is nothing to stress about. I was having so much fun. We played tag until Minster kid was it. Kind of sucks for him since he has no arms. So we just play something else. Frisk makes a ball of snow and throws it at me and says "snow ball fight." I couldn't make a snow ball so Frisk makes a big one and we all, as a team, make a snowman. Papyrus was pretty impressed with the snowman, but then Monster kid trips and knocks it over, but it was fine. Frisk come up to me and sits on my back and says "on horsey." I don't know what a horse is, but whatever. It was just a few seconds later Frisk falls asleep on my back, so I walk up to the hotel and up the stairs. We get to our rooms and I put her on her bed and she is out.

Frisk, Monster kid, and I share one room and Sans, Papyrus, and Undyne have another. I hop in bed and and pull out my diary and write down what's been going on. When I'm done, I read the history of the Great Temmie for good luck. I wish I could be like him, but I have come to conclusion that I'm just an average Temmie not the Greatest Temmie alive. I put the books away, turn off the lights and I'm out like a light.