Chapter 3: You is Kind, You is Smart.

"Give the people a light and they will find their way." -Ella Baker

Gakupo's p.o.v

I knew it. Today's the day for Pearl to give Anna and Rose ,those, filling rippers. I shuddered at the thought of it. Kaito said, "Today the day for Pearl to give those girls the taffy?" My tooth ached at the sound of the word taffy. I groaned. "What? Was it because I said taffy?" My tooth had a ringing feeling, like the drill vibrating in my mouth all over again. "Sorry." I sighed angrily and stomped out the door. Wait, my brain told me. You forgot something. I stomped back into the house to get my laptop. Kaito handed my bag back to me. I stomped out again. I walked to the car. I tried starting it. The key fob wouldn't go in. I just forgot, this is Kaito's key fob. Mine is in my pocket. I thought. I took my key fob out of my pocket and started the car. I'll give this back to Kaito later. I drove to work thinking how much I'm gonna get mouthed off, or get upset at the class. I don't wanna get fired, or in trouble. Or both. This is the only job I have left or else I'll have to work at Mashymart with that creep Elmer. And there is no way I'm getting paid minimum wage again. No way at all. It's not like that time in 8th grade where I had to work at Radio Shack 5 hours a week and with braces. I was the one to sweep up at 11 o' clock at night after the store closed. I had to have Luka drive me home when she came back from the hospital at 1 in the morning. I was tired, feeling like I was gonna be sick, sometimes I would get sick in the car on the way home, and overall, overworked and underpaid. I got paid 24 bucks an hour, multiply that by 5, I got 120 bucks per week. Ok, with my teaching job, I get paid 66 bucks an hour, multiply that by 8, I get 528 bucks per week, and I get paid 15, 841 bucks per month,  I get paid around 781,965 bucks per year. I think. That's enough to pay for the house, my Acura NSX, Kaito's Tesla, and for my motorcycle I don't even use. But, I love the class, even though we have our, moments, I can't pick my favorite student, but I think Liz is the most well behaved, mature, and she's the one that got me hooked on the Eastern Conference Finals. The Golden State Warriors are playing the Oklahoma City Thunder tonight and I ain't gonna miss it, the Warriors are gonna crush Oklahoma City! If the Warriors lose, it ain't gonna turn out well tomorrow in class. Anna's gonna rant, Liz is gonna rant with her, and I'm gonna be upset.

[AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'm a Warriors fan and I might be watching the Eastern Conference Finals tonight! UPDATE: The Warriors won the game!]