The love we lost: chapter one

Princeton's p.o.v

It's been Five Years since I've seen Chrestanto Romelo August A.K.A roc. It's funny he asked me to never leave him but in the end he left me, but its okay. Since than I've moved on. I have two beautiful twin daughters and a sweet caring and loving husband. I bet y'all all like who you married to. Believe it or not me and Ray got married. We tried to fight the feelings we grew for each other but after two years of living with each other we finally got together and a year and a half later Ray gave birth to Harmony Ray'nique Perez and Hope Amani Perez. They mean the world to me I don't know what I would do if I ever lost my little girls. Ray Ray is so sweet he's sweet funny affectionate and his head game on point. He could never take the place in my heart that was still in there for Roc but he does have my heart. He knows this just the same way I know I could never feel the void in his heart for Prod but we both know as long as we got each other were good.

"Dwaddy I seepy" said my two year old daughter Harmony as she rubbed her eyes tiredly.

"Awe does my little princess want daddy to sing her a lullaby" I asked her. I smiled as I watched her nod her head as she climbed up into my arms.

After I sung the lullaby I looked down at her to see her knocked out. I chuckled lightly to myself as I walked upstairs to the girls bedroom. I laid her down in her bed and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight princess" I said as I walked out of her room. I walked down the hallway down to me and Rays room to see Hope passed out on the bed. I picked her up and walked back down the hall and placed her in the bed beside Harmony. I did the same to her and walked back down the hall. When I walked in Ray was sliding up his boxers.

"Hi baby" I said snaking my arms around his waist and pecking his cheek.

"Hi" he said turning around to face me and peck me on my lips.

"How was your day?" I asked.

"Long" he said as he took down his braids.

"Oh. sorry to hear that babe" I said as I started to change into my sweats.

"It's cool, but I'm tired so I'm about to go to bed" he said pulling the blanket over his body.

"Goodnight" I said as I laid down in bed with him and pulled his body close to mine.

"Goodnight" he said as he placed his hand over mine.

Unknown's p.o.v

"Suck daddy dick" I said to prod as i smacked him with my 10 inches. He slowly took me in his mouth as I threw my head back. I pushed his head down with my hand making him deep throat me. I pushed him away as I felt myself getting close to my climax.

"Drop your pants" I said as I watched him stand up. I licked my lips as I watched him pull his pants and boxers down.

"Chrestantooooo" I yelled from the room.

"Y-yes" he said shaking in fear.

"Do me a favor and drop yo pants and stand in front of prod. I watched as a silent tear slid down his face as he did as told.

"Now prod slide into Chrestanto" I said. He hesitated at first but did it.

"Ugh....Prod" he moaned as prod slid into him. I aligned myself with Prod and thrusted deep into him.

"Ahh....shit" I moaned as I slowly thrusted in and out of Prods tight hole.

Roc's p.o.v

"Ugh....Prod" I said as he slowly slid into my tight hole. Now before y'all start saying I thought you loved Prince I do but damn Prod got some good sex game. I hate that I no longer get to see the love of my life in the morning. I miss him so much but I can't escape I want to but I can't. I wonder if he thinks I'm dead or if he's moved on? I ask myself these questions every single day that goes on. I wanted to marry him and start a family with him but I guess now that can never be. I snapped out of my thought when I felt Prod release his hot sticky cum inside of me.

"Go get clean " his dad commanded us as he fell back onto his bed and went to sleep.

Me and Prod did as told and took a shower before we changed into our clothes.

~A Hour Later~

"Dwaddy" my daughter said bouncing up and down on the bed.

"Yes baby girl" I said as I scooped her up in my arms.

"Can me you ant Daddi ma go to tah park" she asked with hope in her eyes.

"Yes we can baby girl" I said as I placed me and Prods three year old daughter on the ground.

"Go put your shows on baby girl"i said.

💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙

I'm like extremely sorry if this sucked but my brain is stuck now after writing that first chapter to voices come alive ill update the rest of this chapter later when I think of it also if you haven't checked out voices come alive go on Jennymariee07's page to check out me and her collaboration will peace✌