Carson, in the perspective of the world. (A short autobiography)

You might know this kid from Facebook, from school (He's attended two different schools), or maybe just from being lucky enough to hang out with him. Carson is that one kid. You never really think about what things would be like without him, but when you do on those rare occasions, you realize that he completes your life. Carson could never really be grouped into any of the standard social cliques. He wasn't a jock but he made friends with them. He wasn't really preppy but the preps loved his humour. He wasn't emo or goth but he dressed in all black most of the time. He wasn't nerdy but he wore glasses and usually had the most intellectual thoughts of everyone in the room. Honestly nobody knew what to call him. They just called him Carson.

He made a name for himself. He did it with the way he could make anyone's day. He could make the saddest girl smile, or the most quiet boy laugh in front of everyone. He didn't really care what people thought of him, and almost everyone loved his style anyway. There were a few people though that had a problem with him. Whether they were jealous, or just heartless, they hated him. They hated his unique appearance and personality. Carson would often get beat on in the halls. Nobody really noticed because it happened in the busy crowds of the school hallways, or in the locker room when everyone left. He told a few people though, and they usually just smothered him with love and convinced him that he wasn't worthless.

The person who played the biggest role in that was his girlfriend Tessa. She was the sweetest girl he knew. He was so in love with her. Every other girl was so jealous of her. There was a line a mile long of girls that would kill for all of Carson's love. They wanted to be the girl that he called his. It was almost as though a girl couldn't look at him without falling in love with him. It was so strange to him though. He never actually thought he was anything special. The people that knew were all the girls that he'd made feel better when they were crying their eyes out. All the guys that he'd helped and convinced to do the right thing.

You really couldn't help but love him. He could piss you off to the point where you wanted to kill him, but the next day he'd do the most simple thing and you'd forget you were ever mad. He has emotional problems though sometimes. He's extremely sensitive, and haunted by regret of all the mistakes he made before he was the Carson everyone knows today. There was a time when he even wanted to take his own life. As hurt as he is, he can always find a reason to stay alive. For himself. For his friends. However he stays alive mainly for his girlfriend who he couldn't live without.

His future is bright. Not academically, considering he decided that school wasn't important though. He'll be famous. He has to be. He knows that he has to spread love to as many people as he can and make sure that people know they're important. He wants to leave his mark on the people. He wants people to love each other. The best part is, he will.

Until that day, Carson will just be that one kid from a small town that could weave his way into your heart with just a few words.