Info + Requests

Feel free to call me Juniperstrike or just Juniper! Juniper is absolutely fine.

So, I'm a Warriors fan if you haven't known. This is my book I'm actually posting about Warriors, and it's one-shots. (Because we all sometimes want to know how is it to date fictional characters) so here, a book about Warrior characters x the reader! I have to say, most one-shots are for female readers, but feel free to ignore the pronouns or replace them with your own.

11/14/17 - Snowtuft x Reader: Scars and Scratches was the very first and only chapter that I have posted, and it seems like a lot of you liked it. I've gone over it and reread it, cringing at some parts, but actually finding how cute it was and how nice you guys were and asking me to update this book has inspired me to write more.

I actually have a another Wattpad account with other stories I must continue to write on, so switching back and forth, the chapters may be slow.

Also, chaptera will be longer and more detailed. I think, the one I'm working on, a Scourge x Reader, has 1000 words so far, and I haven't gotten to the good stuff yet. I'm finding it easier to write in the Warrior's universe than the human's one, so maybe updates and new chapters will be coming in fast, if the plot is good and I don't have to go back into the books to check and research a particular part for a one-shot.

------------------------------------------------------

W/n = Warrior name
R/n = Rogue Name
K/n = Kittypet name
P/c = Pelt color
E/c = Eye color
T/c = Tail color
Y/n = Your name/Any name