Bonnie x freddy tickle Part 2

Freddy had finally made it down to the basement, and put Bonnie in a torture device ( I don't know why they have that there) and locked him up, and took the blindfold off of him. He must have been sleeping cause he was bearly awake when Freddy took the blindfold off. "Uggggh. Where am I..." (oh yeah, he took the ducktape off of his mouth too) "Your... in your worst  nightmare." Freddy took Bonnie's purple boot off, and started teasing him. " Oh god... why... why Freddy." Bonnie's feet were the most ticklish part in his body, but Freddy wasn't starting there. "Oh what do I do with you, bunny?" Asked Freddy.  "Ummmm... let me go? Hehe..." But Bonnie was wrong. He was dead wrong. " Nope, I told you I were gonna make you sorry. Saying all those nasty lies in your diary. You should be ashamed.  Oh well time to... laugh!" Freddy started at Bonnie's armpits, which was the 2nd most ticklish place in his body. " YEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEEHEHEH. LET ME GOHOHOHO!" "Um... Nope!" Freddy went down a little, making Bonnie laugh a little more every time. Freddy stopped for a minute, letting Bonnie have a break. " Are you *pant* almost *pant* done?" Asked Bonnie, breathless. " ARE YOU KIDDING???? I haven't even got to the ribs yet. 'Oh gosh... here it comes' thought Bonnie as Freddy lifted up Bonnies shirt. " I hope you haven't ate to much today." teased Freddy He started to tickle Bonnies outer stomace, making him LOL. " STAHAHAP! I'M EXTREMLY TICKLISISISH!" Bonnie was screaming, laughing, and squirming for 4 whole minutes, until Freddy went down to Bonnie's weak spot. His feet. Bonnie didn't even know Freddy was at his feet until he felt it. The worst experience ever. Freddy was lightly stroking up and down Bonnies foot. "Should I take of the other one, Bonnie?" Asked Freddy, still tickling Bonnie. " NOHOHOHOHO!" "Hmmmm. Is that a yes, or yes? Ok, then!" Freddy took off the bunnys boot, and started to tickle that foot, too. " OH MAH GAWSH HAHAHAHA FUCK YOUHOOOOO." Then Freddy started to take of Bonnies socks. "Oh no. No, no, no, no, no! Anything but that, please!" Ignoring Bonnie, he started digging into his bare soles. " AAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! STAAHHAAAPPHH! YOUR KILLING ME FREDDYAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" "Eh, I don't really- wait... your weakness weakness..." Freddy started to do a evil smirk. "Uh, you ok, Freddy?" Freddy cluched onto Bonnies ankles, and tickles the spaces of Bonnies toes (his weakness weakness). Bonnie burst with laughter, so hard, he almost peed himself. " AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IM SO SOOOOORRRRYYYHAHAHAHAHA! I SWEAR HAHAHAHAHA I'LL GET RID OF THE DIARY, I'LL GET RID OF ALL THE RUDE STUFF I SAID ABOUT YOU BEING ANOYIIIINNNGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!" Pleaded Bonnie. "Well... ok." Said Freddy, letting Bonnie free. "You were so cute", teased Freddy, as Bonnie got his socks and shoes on. "S-shut up, asshat," said Bonnie. As Bonnie and Freddy were walking up the stairs, Bonnie stopped Freddy. " Huh? Whats wrong?" Asked Freddy. "I still don't forgive you for stealing my diary and reading it. Now... it is time for pay back"          To be continued!