Im hadley...

Hi,I'm Hadley a 16 year old girl,who is blind...yeah I got right to the point. I mean you could probably tell if you ever saw me in person unless you were walking behind me. I live in New York with my Aunt Mila. My parents passed away when I just a baby. all I know about them is that they were deep in love. I was a miracle,the doctors said I wouldn't be able to walk,talk or even eat. But my mom and dad completely disagreed. The only thing the doctor got correct was my eyes. You are probably saying in your head "I feel so bad for you!" Let me tell you one thing DON'T!. I hate when people treat me any different then anyone else. Ever since I moved here,I found my "hide-away" it is on the very top of a lawyer building YOU can see the view of the city from up there. I can hear the city from up there. It's a lot to hear at one time but I like how everyone isn't crowding me and I don't hear whispers in my ear or the sound of people breathing on me. I have 1 good friend her name is Oli (Olivia) she is my rock who puts up with me and leads me around the scary high school walls. I can walk on my own but I like it better when I can feel someone next to me. Everyone treats me as if I'm like a baby. Well I'm not a baby anymore. I'm a teenager who was unlucky with her eyes. My full name is Quinn Hadley Monten but I go by Hadley because Quinn sounds like a preppy name. That's all i know about myself but you will probably learn a lot more as my story goes on.
Xx
Hadley

I hope you are enjoying this book so far! I will be going in between these stories. So my schedule will be The Rebel And The Geek one day then Lost But Found the next! Love you guys!! Xx ~Kitty 🐱