Old pals Rin x reader //lemon//

The boys from Samezuka Academy were out partying for their recent victory in the nationals.

"Woahhhh there's a lot from pretty girls here rin" momo looks around at every beautiful girl in the club,run just chuckles watching momo "jeez momo all you think about is girls" . momo soon felt a hand on his head ruffling his hair "yeah calm down mikoshiba" Sousuke chuckles.

" but guys look at that work of art right there!!" He points to a girl with (hair length) (hair color), she was wearing a tight blue dress that showed off her curves, the young lady was just sitting by the bar having some drinks and denying every guy that offered her one.

"She's so out of your league momo" Sousuke shakes his head "right rin?" Sousuke looks at his maroon haired friend but rin was lost in gaze by the girl by the bar I've seen her before somewhere I just don't remember ugh he thought.

Then the girl moved her head to the side looking at rin, then a light bulb went on.

Thats (y/n)!?! Woah she turned out to look amazing well she always looked amazing but I've never seen her like this..he was thinking.

"Sorry momo but I call dibs on this one a long time ago" he smirks showing his shark like teeth. "Ehhhhh no fair rin " he just ignored him and sat next to you "long time no see"

I look up at the boy staring at him for a minute "rin matsuoka!?" He smiled showing off his famous shark teeth "yes (y/n) " I blushed a bit "it's been what 5 years since we last seen each other?" "Yeah it has (y/n) what have you been up to what are you doing here?" " well studying of course and well my friends put me up on this blind date but looks like he's a no show" " that sucks if you don't mind I'll fill in for that blind date of yours " he winks.

You would be lying if you said you did mind, cause you really had a huge crush on rin ever since elementary school, but you could never confess cause you didn't want to make your friendship awkward if he rejected you..so you just hid all those emotions for him away but now they're slowly coming back.

"Earth to (y/n) are you there commander" rin says waving his hand a bit snapping you out of your thoughts . You blushed "sorry I was just thinking " I said smiling softly "about what?" " about how it's been so long since we last met" he chuckled "yeah but since where here now might as well enjoy ourselves right " " yeah" "well then cheers" " cheers" I smile downing my shot the same time as rin.

After so many shots later ....

"Heyy (y/n) let's dance" he smirks a bit as he a little bit tipsy, in the other hand you were drunk.

"Hmmmm okayyy rin"  he gets up and grabs your hand pulling you to the dance floor with him, taking you to a dark corner pinning you back on the wall.

"Sousukeeee that's not fair look at rin!" Momo whines watching his friend while Sousuke just chuckles.

You wrap your arms around runs next while his hands snakes down to you waist as you start moving you hips to the beat of the music while rin slightly grinds on you watching you move.

You smirk a bit and look up at his red eyes and him staring into your (eye color). Rin was sweating slightly just watching you move like a goddess.

Then you switch places with him, he was pinned on the wall while you have him your back, grinding your booty on him slowly lowering your body up and down.

This cause rin to have a slight boner,he couldn't handle it anymore he needed you.

He wraps his arms around your waist hugging you tightly against his body and breathes in your ear huskily "(y/n) I wanna see you move like this in the bed room with me" he nips your earlobe a bit.

You got a bit wet hearing him, you bit down your bottom lip and whisper in a seducing tone "then what are we waiting for" you smirk.

He licks his lips and takes your hand taking you back to his hotel room.

Once you got there he pinned you against the wall and with one hand pinning both you hands above your head, while he opens you legs with his knee picking you up a bit so you could wrap your legs around his waist causing you dress to shorten.

Rin smashed his lips against yours, your lips moving with his perfectly, he nips you lip softly being for an entrance  you granted it opening you mouth slightly while he slides his tongue in exploring every inch causing you to moan and grind slightly on now his hard member.

After a few minutes of the passionate kiss you pull away for air with a string of saliva connecting to both your mouths.

He slowly takes your dress off while you take off his clothing leaving him in his boxers while he leaves you naked. Rin pecks you on the lips as he kisses down you neck leaving his mark all over you, you moaned when he licked a certain part as he starts sucking harshly, biting softly leaving his teeth marks on that part if your neck "mmm rinn" you moaned.

You flipped over so he was on bottom and you were on the top,you winked as you lower your body off him and pulled his boxers down.

His member spring out with some precum on the tip, this made you stare at his massive size causing you to blush as you slowly grab it licking the tip, you slowly put it in your mouth sucking his member while moving you head up and down. "Fuck just like that (y/n) he moaned as he holds you hair softly in a pony tail watching you go. You started tightening your mouth on his member sucking faster and harder just to hear him moan with total bliss, then you felt him twitch and released in you mouth, you swallow every bit of it pulling away slowly looking at him as he had a sweat 'drop coming down his face with his eyes half lidded.

He then sat and pulled you on his lap making you straddle him "are you ready princess" he caresses you check softly, you nod as he slowly slides in you, you gripping on his shoulder digging your nails in a bit, he doesn't hesitate to start thrusting in you slowly holding you down on him. You rock you hips with his movement causing you both to moan, "a-ah r rin move faster" he licks his lips as he starts to move faster and harder into you making you bounce on him"RIN!!!" You moaned loudly nuzzling into his neck, he slams himself deeper into your womb "A-AAAHHH R-RIGHT THE-AHH RIN" you moan as he groans slightly hitting that spot nonstop"your so t-tight" he moans as he holds you down.

You felt a knot on your stomach, your walls tighten around him "mmgh r-rin I'm g-gonna cum" "just hang on a bit (y/n)" he moans as he starts thrusting sloppier into you, soon both of you release at the same time .

Rin falls back with you on top of him pulling out slowly and covers you both "I love you (y/n) " he kisses your temple, you smile knowing that your with the love of your life "I love you too rin"

Fin
Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter please comment what you think I don't mind the truth if it was horrible XD anyways don't forget to vote thank you!