New Feeling?

This story goes out to Sanslover1!!!!!!!hey read-chan!!!!!!its me write-chan and I came her to write this story to my follower Sanslover1!!!!!!I hope you like it!!!!!
___________________________________________________________________
After Zane killed goat mom he walked out of the ruins smirking at how weak she was.he meet up to a hot dog stand at first he was confused then realize how else would people[monsters] eat?.He was a bit hungry so he walked up to the stand only to see a skeleton sound asleep.Zane grabs his knife and rises it up ready to kill the skeleton..... But.....he...couldnt.....he just couldn't kill her.she was so cute asleep,so he put the knife away and poked her."huh wha-oh hey"they skeleton Speaks softly."oh...did I wake you up....I didn't mean to...sorry"Zane says shyly at the cute girl skeleton."oh its ok!"the skeleton saids happily"by the way my name is Sansy the skeleton! And what your name sir?"she says with happily to meet someone."oh my name is Zane you have a very cute-i mean nice name!!!!"Zane blushes a bit."oh why thank you!"She saids."Hey my sis is a human loving perso-i mean skeleton!!!!"she sales shyly.{In Zane's mind:hmm is she a human?nah.....}Sansy grabs Zane hand and drags him to paps her little sis yet she is taller than her."WHY HELLO HUMAN AND SIS!!!!!!!"pap said happy like as If he was gonna blow up of joy.
____________________________________________________________________
How was it good nice sweet bad it sucked please tell me so I can fix anything!!!!!!!!!!!! And have a purrfect week and a Sans-tastic day and don't for get to Orange or Axe me a question :D get my jokes \puns no yes ?