16. when you're sad

george

when you're sad George let's you have a lazy day. it usually consists of cuddling, watching funny movies and cuddling. sometimes you pretend to be sad because George is always extra cuddly to make you feel better. George was great at making you feel better because he knew how to make you laugh/smile and you loved him.

blake

Blake would play with your hair and cuddle. you would spend the day in bed just talking to each other about anything and everything. you would order pizza or Blake would make a homemade dinner for you and it'd be really cute.

reece

Reece made you say what you liked about yourself to make you feel more confident about yourself and then he would list what he loved about you. he would then play his guitar for you and write songs for you to make you happy. you would also go walks along the beach at sunset because you loved watching it. this made you happy because it was so calming and relaxing, plus you got to spend it with the love of your life.

GUYS CON NOTICED ME!!! HE TWEETED ME AND FOLLOWED ME ON FRIDAY NIGHT AND IM STILL SO SHOCKED! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!! ITS ALSO 3 DAY TILL THE GLASGOW FANFEST AND IM SO EXCITED TO MEET MY BABIES DREW AND GEORGE AND OF COURSE ALL THE OTHER BOYS :) ARE ANY OF YOU GUYS GOING TO A SHOW?

Twitter; @trumancsjb