chapter 9

hey guys so i know this is a lot to put on you and i know its kind of a lot to ask but i have something to say... I would really appreciate it if you wouldn't cuss in my comments. I know that it is a lot to ask for but i really am not a fan of cussing and i would love it you could control it a little..i am sorry...

here is chapter 9 i hope you like it! :) (sorry if it is short)

Posted the Prologue of my newest story :) Wolf Bite hope you like it! Please check it out!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It felt so great, finally excepting the one thing that was meant to be. Chase and I, that’s what was meant to be and all that time I spent hating him was just my life slowly breaking down. I could feel myself losing my wolf; I could feel myself growing weaker even though I am a natural Luna. I was born to be a Luna I just wasn’t in the right pack. Of course I love this pack and Jake’s new mate would make a wonderful Luna… I just need to return to my pack after all this is over.

Here I was, in the arms of my wonderful mate. My lips pressed firmly against his as his arms wrapped themselves tightly around my waist. Time stopped, electricity flew through my body, and the sudden warmness enveloped my body.

“Destiny,” Jake interrupted, coughing slightly at the awkward situation. He twitched in discomfort, glancing between the three of us that are still in his office. “May I talk to you alone… please?”

I smiled up at Chase before nodding for him to leave. Jake’s mate growled slightly and I knew why… why would she want her mate in a room alone with his old temporary mate? I knew for a fact that Chase was fighting with his wolf right now also because even my wolf thinks it is a bad idea.

I crossed my arms a looked at Jake expectantly. “Well?” I drawled on, motioning for him to talk. All the few moments that passed finally disappeared and the whole fact that he didn’t warn me set in. My facial expression changed and he noticed, taking a step back.

He put his hands up in surrender, “Destiny let me explain!” He gulped when he noticed my advancing on him and took off behind his desk. “I thought that you still hated Chase and I thought that if I told you, you would fight me on it.”

I growled lowly and rolled up my sleeves, glaring at Jake. “I am your best friend Jake; you should know that I would always understand!” I charged at him and punched him in the shoulder. “You are an idiot right now that is what you are!”

“Ouch!” Jake complained, rubbing his shoulder. He was about to reply when a vicious snarl ripped through the room.

I turned my head just in time to see Jake’s mate lunging at me. Gasping I ducked down and dodged her outreached hands that were trying to grab my neck. Instincts kick in and I snap my arm out, hitting her in the side. I could feel the color changing in my eyes as my temper rose over boiling point.

Jake jumped in front of her and held his hands out to stop me. “Destiny, you need to calm down. She heard me say ouch and she wanted to protect me, she is scared…”

I took a deep breath but her hands reaching for my neck came prancing back into my head. Get her! Get her! My wolf chanted, pushing me towards her and Jake.