Story Description

When a seemingly normal sixteen-year old Alessa enters her final year at high school, she dreams of fulfilling her every highschool girl dreams. She wanted to make it to the top of the academic ranks, which is a piece of cake for her, since she already is. She wants to have friends that will be with her with her ups and downs, and she is already grateful for her bestfriends Fueguchi Hinami and Kirishima Touka. She wants to enjoy highschool parties, the prom, and even be the trendsetter of the school! And finally, Alessa wanted to meet the very boy of her dreams. Every 'it girl' needs her 'it boy', afterall. Fortunately for her, the one who caught her eye, a shy black-haired cutie named Kaneki Ken, has the same feelings for her!

Quite the perfect story for her, right?

But her story completely went upside down when a late transfer student comes into the picture. A very strange one at that. Then, strange occurences started happening at their school. Alessa thinks he has no involvement to all of those misfortunes whatsoever, but everyone was already pointing their fingers at him. And not to mention, all missing pieces of the puzzle seemed to fit, adding up to the rising suspicion to the poor guy.

Her life was everything but 'normal', Alessa was well-aware of that. She knew running away would do nothing, yet she still did, and she still is. It was haunting her, and she was being haunted.

But never did she expect that then guy that was able to save her was him.

"Exist for Me, that's your first order"

~💜~

(A/N): Because I was so pumped up with my idea I exceeded the word limit in the story description area😂😂😂...

So, folks, here it is. Because I was so inlove with Suzuya Juuzou, and the mafia, this idea is born ~ Hurray!!!

*pops confetti*

*coughs* Anyway...

Thanks for checking this story out!! I'll be sure to release the Prologue just after this.

Don't be a silent reader~ Share me your thoughts! And if you liked my story, feel free to vote, it would mean a whole universe to me😄😄

-Aleschuu