Prologue

She was aware of how selfish she was. Agreeing just like that without any fight, and leaving them just like that.

She was guilty.

But she tried to live on, anyway. She knew it wasn't long before she inherits the position, and she was just trying to savor life, right?

Right?

And so she lived a normal life. Lived like a normal girl. Dreamt like one. But can't really be one.

It was too late when she realized running did nothing good, oh how she wished she should've just stayed.

And then he came.

He was clad in his black-long sleeved polo shirt, paired up with rolled up black slacks, with his weird yet quirky suspenders. Wearing his goofy annoying grin, his voice a little bit too feminine but not lacking the quite snide remarks, he was weird, alright. But something in his ruby orbs caught her eye, no, it wasn't the love-at-first-sight kind of thing, more like a sense of familiarity washed over her.

Guilt hit her again like giant hard bricks. It was like all those times she buried this familiar feeling were wasted, and he seemed to notice her discomfort before sending a playful wink at her.

In that moment, she knew. She can't run away, anymore.

Oh how she wished she didn't realize, because the next day after that, everything in her normal life went down the drain.

~💙~

"When will you stop following me?"
.

"Until the end of infinity, because I am meant to follow you,"
.

"Then your first order, is to
Exist for Me, and only me, can you do it?"
.

"...Yes, milady, because I do really exist for you,"

~💜~