Harry Styles and Prince Louis

Harry was the King of Englands butler, and the King had a son called Louis. Louis was known as Prince Louis William Tomlinson. The prince and Harry got on very well with eachother. When Harry wasn't busy serving the king, Louis and him would spend hours talking, playing football, and just having some silly banter. One day Harry and Louis were laying about Louis' bedroom talking when the subject of love came up. "I've never been in love before. Actually, I've never even been in a relationship before.", Harry said. Louis chuckled. "Does that mean you're a virgin Harry?", Louis asked. Harry blushed and shamefully nodded his head yes. "Awh, you poor little thing! Are you curious as to what it feels like?", Louis questioned, scooting closer to Harry who was sat towards the edge of the bed. "What do you mean? How would i be able to?", Harry asked confused. Louis giggled and then bit his lip and looked at Harry with mischief in his eyes. Louis was now right next to Harry. He began to slide his hand up and down Harry's leg. He moved his face really close to his, lips against his ear, "How does this make you feel? Huh Harry?", Louis whispered in Harry's ear. "Makes me feel real good Lou. Real good.", Harry said inbetween breaths. He was panting. He loved it.