Hug from a stranger.

I took the step. 

The step changing my life forever. 

"Get back here!" His disgusting drunken voice, that made me want to lock myself in a room for the rest of my life, sounded.

I ran. 

I ran till I could no more, because my legs felt intensely on fire and I could hear nothing, but my heart beat. Collapsing to the ground, catching my breath, I wishes of how much better my life could be. And I wonder how it would be to have a normal life... As soon as I regained my breath I looked around taking in my surroundings. 

I was in a park. With a lake, it was beautiful... I sat on the edge of the lake and exploded into tears. Maybe I should just jump in and end this.

"Are you OK?" a mysterious voice asked from behind me. 

"What do you think?" I replied, not bothering to see who it was. If it was someone here to rape me or kill me I don't think it would matter. 

"I think you need this." Arms wrapped around me suddenly, trapping me in a warm hug. 

I felt safe. 

I felt loved, for once in my life. 

He wiped my tears away and I leaned into his embrace.

"Feel better?" He asked

"For the moment." I knew it wouldn't last,  it never does, but I wanted it to. So I snuggled closer. 

"Remember, you are special because I made you. And I don't make mistakes." The man whispered.

And I drifted off into a peaceful sleep, wonder who's arms were holding me. 

[A/N. I wrote this story when i was bored.. I hope it isn't too bad. cx Comment or something and tell me how you like it? <3 ily.]