dolly

"powerless, and i don't care, it's obvious. i just can't get enough of you. the pedals down, my eyes are closed. no control."

"toby, have you ever been in love?" i asked the petite girl. her face scrunched up and i chuckled a little at the sight. "no."

the next thing i do, catching my own self off guard. "have you ever been touched?" i questioned lowly, making her eyebrows rise and give me a look of utter shock. "t-touched?"

i didn't know what was coming over me. "yes, touched. when someone or yourself, brings sensation to your lower region." there was a silence. "preferred term is 'masterbate'."

sure, it was a stupid question that i didn't really have any business asking. but in all honesty, i didn't give a damn. i couldn't help but get overly anxious at the thought of someone else, someone that is not me, touching her baby soft skin and causing pleasure to course through her veins.

"i uh, i don't think that is an appropriate question mr. de-" i stopped her from continuing, holding up my hand and interrupting. "answer the question, toby." i raise my eyebrow at her, wanting an answer.

i don't know why i'm all the sudden playing this dominant role, i usually can't even form a whole sentence around her without stuttering.

"y-yes." she spits out, hanging her head low. my nostrils flare and i feel heat rise to my cheeks. i'm literally getting hot for a fourteen year old. "which one?"

i knew that if she admitted that she's done it herself, i wouldn't be able to control myself. but if she also says that someone else has done it, i don't think i'd be able to control my jealousy and anger.

either way, i don't think that i can no longer control myself around her. she's got me wrapped around her pretty little finger, that deep down, i'm inside imagining her doing unholy things to herself with.

"myself." she barely whispers from the couch across my desk, lifting her head up for me to get a perfect glimpse of the small sparkle in her big, innocent bambi eyes.

"fuck." i mutter harshly, taking my glasses off the bridge of my nose and tossing them upon my desk. i pushed myself up and took long strides over to her. "up." i demand lowly, causing her to freeze in her place.

i quickly lift her up from under her arms, earning a squeal from her, and sit down, setting her firmly on my lap. her breathing began to go heavy as i started rubbing my large hands up and down her porcelain legs. "so innocent and beautiful."

my index finger, finally making contact with her folds, earning a gasp from her. i smirked at her reaction and looked into her eyes, her lips inches from mine.

my orbs grow dark and i lean into her neck, my nose touching her hair. i take my time to plant a soft kiss to her skin, causing a little moan to travel past my ears like silk.

i lift my lips up to her ear, gripping harshly onto her hips with my rough hands, guiding her to grind down onto my prominent bulge, earning a loud gasp to escape past her luscious lips.

"my little dolly."

__________________________________________

yo wuttup;-;

super fackin excited for this book^^

and yes, I had to use my baby. I mean just look at this asshole.

 I mean just look at this asshole

fUck u 2 depp!!1¡?11';!,¡

anyways, if you guys liked this little prologue and are excited for the first chapter, vote and comment !!

as always, I love you guys to the moon and back xx

—kitty👾