Harrys Whore

* Luna's POV*

"Sit down wren!" I screeched at the regular customer threatening to jump off the counter in his drunken state.

It was a typical Friday night at the bar, customers grinding greedily against each other , there alcohol stained breaths engulfing the tightly packed club area. I've been running this bar for about four years by myself, after I retired from my other line of work.

Many beer goggled men stumble over to the bars edge clinging desperately for stability, trying with no success to pick me up.Truthfully many of them are well fit but it takes a certain kind of man to capture my attention.

"A vodka on the rocks." A bulky broad gentleman calls from the middle of the

dance floor still swaying at the hips behind a tipsy flame haired brunette.

"Coming right up." I replied grabbing the supplies from a cupboard slightly below my waist.

"So Luna when you gonna let me hit it?" I hear a familiar voice call from the left.

Ted.

Teds been a customer here since I'd opened this place, his ultimate goal was to get in my pants but I think we both clearly knew that was never gonna happen. He stopped in here from time to time did his little pitch then stumbled out of here with some slutty blonde , he had a thing for blondes.Which I happened to be.

"How's the wife Ted?" I smirked mixing the drink order in my hand vigorously.

"She's fine , still cooks my dinner but I need a hot piece of ass , you know?" He replied chuckling.

I scoffed now pouring the drink into a glass moving my hand vertically to pour it evenly.

"Vodka on the rocks!" I called to the gentleman now seated at a booth with the redhead perched on his lap basically dry humping him.

A couple walked in the entrance from the distance, my view blinded by the disco lights flooding the bar. As they came closer I didn't recognize there faces. My view switched to Ted responding to some smart allic comment about my ass. A unfamiliar husky voice sounded from the other side of the bar, grabbing my attention making my head swiftly turn to meet its owner.

shit.

The strange voice belonged to a beautiful creature , his tall figure towering the bars edge , his button up collared white shirt clinging to his every abdomen, His hands were attached to a brunette in a collared shirt and a tight-fitting body con black skirt, I ignored her my eyes trailing to his hips where his dark washed jeans trailed every inch of his waist. His eyes met mine for a second entrancing me in his emerald gaze. My inspection traveled to his dark ringlet curls , my mind depicting dark fantasies of me clinging desperately to them as he took me to the climax.

No Luna stop you can't go there again, you've changed you can't fall back into that path.

NO.

My conscious was begging me to control myself but apart of me just couldn't help myself I wanted him.

And in that moment I vowed that he would me mine.

"How can I help you?"

__________________________

SO THAT'S THE FIRST CHAPTER AGHH , did you guys like it?

I'm excited to start writing this!

Vote and comment plz💕💙