Book Preview

"Oh, Cer, this is truly fantastic." Aaliyah slung her arm over the other vampire's shoulders, grinning mischeviously.

"I know, I know." A venemous laugh echoed around the darkened room, followed by a scream. "I love a good hunt."

The screaming continued, causing the girls to grin at eachother. Taking off, they began to chase the victims.

"No, no... I have to be home.. please spare me." A young female begged, crouching in a corner as Cerulean stalked towards her, "my boyfriend is waiting."

"Oh, boohoo. I left my boyfriend on the coast of Italy." Cerulean pushed her hair behind her shoulder, crouching down in front of the woman, "boyfriends really are not any good. They're impatient, pesky, and really, really insensitive." Cerulean's eyes darkened as she reached for the woman.

"He loves me, please spare me!" The woman screamed, but it was too late; filled with lust and hunger, Cerulean grabbed the woman by her cheeks, pulling her up. Cerulean slammed her against the wall just before her teeth sunk in to her neck. The screaming ceased, and it wasn't long before the body went limp. Cerulean dropped it to the floor before licking her lips and sauntering off.

"Aali, darling..." Cerulean sung in the dark room. Her vampire eyes spotted most things in the dark, but she was still unable to see a fleeting vampire that didn't want to be seen.

Aaliyah flung her body at Cerulean, effectively tackling her to the ground, giggles escaping both females. "Okay, so I'm thinking we hit up a club next, get super drunk and find some loser to take us home. And then we have dinner."

Cerulean laughed even harder, flipping their bodies so that Aaliyah was being pinned instead of her. "Alright. But only if I pick the club."

"Fine, fine. But we need a change of clothes." Aaliyah grinned ear to ear, her hand reaching for one of Cerulean's strands of hair. Twirling the curl around her finger, Cerulean relaxed her posture, letting her guard down. "Catch me if you can.." Aaliyah whispered, tugging on the strand of hair hard and fast enough to knock Cerulean over.

And then Aaliyah disappeared into the night, Cerulean following quickly behind.