SwitchBlade ch.2

Chapter two: *???’S point of view:

 I was starting to get very angry, more angry than usual. She hadn’t answered my texts yet. She was probably too scared. I laughed. She won’t have to be scared much longer, she’ll be dead in two weeks at the most I thought to myself. I laughed at this.

 It was fun toying with Lorraine’s mind. She had no idea who I was, but yet she saw me every day. I pictured her sweet, cute face in my mind. I was obsessed, but I had to kill her. But first I had to build up our relationship by spending more time with her.

 Oh Lorraine, why did you have to be who you are? It’s gonna be a shame to kill you I thought once again.

 Lorraine’s p.o.v

 “So I got my boots on, I got the right amount of leather...” I sang along gently to Adam Lamberts amazing lyrics. God did I love him. I had just gotten out of the shower and was getting ready for my date with Riley. I smiled, while picturing his face in my mind. I then began to picture him shirtless, with his toned body, his muscles bulging, his lower area...

 I immediately stopped thinking about that, and embarrassed I blushed. I continued getting ready, applying light makeup and getting dressed. I picked up my phone to text Riley saying I was ready, when I noticed two missed texts. I began to read them, and my heart stopped.

  555-9816: Lorraine, there’s not much time left for you left in this world.

That was only the first message. I gulped before I continued to the next one, but relaxed when I found out it was only Jake.

Jakee!! J: Hey Gurl! Is Riley with u yet?

 I began typing some nonsense back to Jake, to distracted by the earlier message. I was too afraid to tell the cops or anyone else, considering that the mystery person had said if I told anyone he’d kill me that night. My heart leapt as I thought back to the first message I had received.

4 weeks ago

I walked down the road with Jake, laughing and talking away. My phone suddenly buzzed in my pocket. I ignored it at first. “Are you gonna answer that?” Jake asked. I shook my head.

 “Nah, not yet” I answered. We finally made it to my house. I hugged Jake goodbye as he started walking to his house. I opened the front door to my house, my mother’s cooking filling the air. “Hey mom!” I called out to her from the living room. I knew she was probably in the kitchen cooking supper. She called something out from the kitchen but I ignored her. Instead, I took out my phone to see who had texted me.

555-9816: Hello Lorraine ;)

 I stared at the number confused. I never heard of it before in my life.

 Me: Hey, who’s this??

I waited for a reply for a few moments until I finally received one. Before I answered, I ran up to my room, changing out of my jeans and into some pyjama pants. I dropped onto my bed, turning my television on to see what was premiering on the T.V. I finally checked the message.

555-9816: The person who chooses whether you die or not

 I laughed at this, thinking it was one of my friends kidding around with me. “Are you serious?” I asked aloud. I began typing back to the random person.

 Me: Okay, aha. Seriously, who r u?

I had to wait forever before I received a reply this time. I so wish I hadn’t.

555-9816: I told u, sweetie, I control whether or not u die. You could say, I am the god of the devils.

 I laughed out loud at this. I pressed the ‘call’ button and called the ‘god of devils’. No answer. I was kind of scared, but angry as well. But, the next message I got I could’ve screamed.

555-9816: u look beautiful in Ur pj pants and orange tank top Lorraine ;) It’s a shame I will kill you L

I was starting to get freaked out. If he knew what I was wearing, and I just changed into it, that meant he could SEE me right now. I ran down the stairs as fast as I could to my mother. “Mom!” I screamed. She stared at me alarmed.

 “What’s wrong?” she asked. I showed her the text ‘he’ sent me. “Oh my god!” she said. I showed her the rest of the conversation. “Maybe it’s just one of your friends” she said, pointing out random things. I shook my head.

 “Mom, how would they know what I’m wearing?” I asked her. She shook her head.

 “Listen, if this person text’s you again, let me know. For now, just forget about it” she said and gave me a tight squeeze. I smiled. Okay I thought. I just hope I don’t die soon.

Present day:

I snapped out of my thoughts as a car honking outside distracted me. I looked out of my window to see Riley’s car waiting out in the driveway for me. I slipped on a thin jacket and ran down the stairs, and called out a quick goodbye to my mom.

 I walked outside to his car, where he stood waiting for me. “Hello gorgeous” he said. I smiled as he kissed my cheek.

  “Hey handsome, so where are we going?” I asked his. He smiled, giving me a small little box.

 “You’ll see. That’s a little gift I bought for you” he said, pointing toward the box. I opened it and gasped. It was a silver chain with the word Angel written on it. I looked up at him.

 “I love it” I said, kissing him on the cheek quickly before slipping into the car. I took out my phone and put it on silent. After all, I didn’t need a physco to ruin my night with Riley, the night I had waited for so long. But before I did, I checked my missed alerts. Riley began driving as I read through them. They were all from Jake.

 I texted him, telling his I would call him later before slipping my phone back into my pocket. I held Riley’s free hand while I waited for us to arrive at wherever he was taking me. If I knew the physco stalker was gonna be there, I would’ve never went at all.

Okay, that’s chapter two J hehe I hope you like it!!