The Normal Routine

Chris's phone vibrated, making him groan and take a look at the new notification.
"I don't wanna..." He looked at his phone and saw the message I sent him

[Hey! Where are you? We've been waiting for YEARS!!!! -Sent via Poketch App, Messenger]
Chris stood up with a gasp.

"Oh Shit!!!"
Chris replied to her text as he quickly put decent clothes on over his ruffled his blackish brown hair, and grabbed his bag full of supplies for the upcoming event. He rushed down the stairs almost tripping on the way as he told his mother goodbye.

"Sorry Mom! I gotta go to professor Haze's lab! Bye!"

As he ran to the building he met his two best friends; A wild cross-armed Shiori, and a patient Brandon.

Chris stops a moment to acknowledge Brandon's tall muscular tan body, with lighter brown hair and endearing green eyes. He quickly blushed and looked away towards Shiori, her long brown hair trailing past her shoulders, and her trench coat covering her light skin, as well as making up for her lack of height.

Once he caught his breath after sprinting from home, Shiori gave Chris an angry, yet slightly amused glare.

"Hey, you dip! What took you so fucking long?"
He stuttered because he was so late and his face began to heat up to the point of redness.
"Sorry! I woke up late....."
Just then, Brandon interrupted Shiori's glare, and backed him up.

"Cut him some slack; I was texting him all night long!"
He seemed to notice her curious glance, but just rolled his eyes and ran his hand through his hair as he walked inside.

Shiori turned her glance with a raised eyebrow and smirked at Chris, who just realized what Brandon said.

"Oh reeeeeally? What do you mean 'ALL NIGHT'?"

Chris's dark hazel eyes widen as his face turns redder.

"Shut it, Shiori!"

She laughs, "Just get inside, dip-face!"

As they walked inside, they met the professor of this small town. The dark-skinned man had a huge smile on his face. The Professor told them to sit down and as they sat, Chris accidentally sat on Brandon's lap, not looking where he was sitting. Chris began to get so flustered as he struggled into the proper seat; Brandon actually looked a little red himself. Shiori just snickered at Chris overreacting from this, as he gave her a death glare that would probably kill Xerneas himself, but she just winked back, making Chris roll his eyes at her. The professor came up to them, and interrupted the teenage drama.

"I know that you girls have seen the show and stuff; you know, the normal routine, so I am just going to hand you the stuff. I mean you already agreed yesterday. Anyway, I need your help. Although all the pokemon are 'caught' I still need more information on them and more rumors are going about... things. So... this is actually all I can give at the moment; a Shinx, a Buizel, and a Vulpix, so y'all choose amongst yourselves."
He handed the box to Shiori, left the room and went into the back. And as Shiori opened the box and immediately pointed at the shinx.
"This one! He shall be mine! I shall name him..... Me-Mow! and he shall be mine!"
Me-Mow immediately takes a liking to his name as he started cheerfully kissing her face, making her giggle. Chris looks at Brandon, until Brandon decides to be the gentleman in this situation.

" You choose next Chris, I really don't care"
Chris had a smile on his face when he chose his pokemon, which was buizel, then he chose the vulpix and when they were done they went outside, while Brandon opened the door for us as they left.
While Shiori was playing with her Shinx, but notices when She saw Brandon winked but Chris wasn't looking. Brandon decided the best way to catch my attention was to ask,
"Hey, Chris you want to battle?"
Shiori jumped up automatically excited.
"OOH! OOH! Let's do a threesome!"

Everyone went completely silent as Chris just stared at Shiori as she just rolled her eyes and fixed what she said.

"A BATTLE dim-wit!"