Taking a Tense Turn

They all began to run off into the town in search of the Pokemon Center.

Shiori exclaimed, "I found it, guys!!!!"

Once they were all inside, they handed their pokemon to the nurse and she healed their pokemon taking nothing but few moments. The young pink-haired lady handed back their pokeballs on a tray. They each grabbed their own and thanked just before taking a seat. Once they settled down Shiori released Me-Mow. The electric blue lynx studied her Eevee, then the two automatically started playing.

Shiori started to giggle as she watched them. "Awwwwwe! You two are so adorable!"

Brandon and Chris let their own pokemon play as well. As they watched them all play, Chris decided to speak. "When do you guys want to go to the gym?"

Shiori responded, "Hm? OH! We can go visit soon actually! ...but I kinda want to get accustomed towards each other first."

Brandon nodded in agreement, but suddenly gets up.

"Hey Guys? Y'all watch Vulpix and Shadow, I have to like... go!"

He rushed to the bathroom as we both laugh, Shiori saw that Flower and Shadow were just in the corner, starting to doze off on each other. She started to nudge Chris making him blush at her comment.

"Awwe, Chris! Look at them! I bet it is a sign! Anyway, what do you think I should name my eevee? I'm not that creative with names at all."

Chris decided to not leave this matter alone.

"Yeah Right! Like he would go out with me? Pfffff!"

He suddenly changed the subject

"I really don't know names... I mean... "

He turned his head so she couldn't see his eyes as Chris looked pale himself. Shiori chuckled to lighten the mood.

"Pffff Whatever! We both know that you're g-"

Brandon suddenly burst out of the bathroom and spoke.

"Alright, Guys! We better get rolling if we want to get to the gym!"

They got up as Chris suddenly, and quite rudely rushed in front of both of them, completely silent as he left them alone. His pokemon ran after and follwed him. Brandon looked at Shiori concerned as well as confused.

"What is wrong with him.... Is he mad or something?"

She just picked her pokemon up in the fold of her arms with the adorable brown fox nuzzling her Shinx.

"I really do not know...., but aren't these two ADORABLE!!!?"

Brandon laughed lightly.

"Yup! Lets get go-"

Chris walked out of the gym, looking a little aggravated. Brandon was going to ask Chris what he was doing, but Chris just interrupted him, sounding slightly mad.

"I just beat the gym, I'll have you know. MAYBE if yall weren't always talking, you both would have beaten him."

Chris suddenly glared at Brandon shocking both Brandon and Shiori.

"There is going to be a party later tonight at the gym. Catch up with me when you beat the gym you bastards."

Chris turned heel, and walked in the direction of the pokemon center, leaving the others standing there in shock.  

So Guys.... people who are reading this... i just want to have yall comment something about it. i just want to see if you people are truly reading... anyway sorry for a very very long wait!