No Turning back

(Jeff's POV)     

          I had stopped at the enormous front doors of the towering mansion that stood firmly before us.  I casually opened the door, still carrying (y/n), man, she hardly weighs a thing. I carried her inside, sat her down on the closest able object that conveniently happened to be the living room couch. I then proceeded to cut the rope around her small wrists and ankles. Once she was free of her confinement, I thought it would be a good thing to bring her to Slendy and ask if she can stay in the mansion with me and the others. Once we reached Slendy's office, I knocked on the door. It opened, as I expected it to, and in I went, with (y/n) in toe. 'God, I hope he does't kill me for bringing a human here without permission. But technically I'm getting permission from him now, so it's not really breaking the rules.   I Think..'

      (Y/n) POV

    Jeff led me into what I  think was an office room, and when he opened the  the door I came face to 'face' with an at least 7 foot tall man in a long black suit. But the strangest feature about  this man  was the undeniable fact that he no face.  Where his face should've been  was a blank white nothingness.  "Why, hello child."  said the man.  "Uh, hi." I said nervously.  Jeff put his hand on my shoulder to reassure me.  "Slender, I want to know if this girl can live with us as a Pasta." Said Jeff, rather hasteilly, as if scared of this man's reaction.  "Well, now that she's here we can't allow her to leave, so I guess she can stay.  If she agrees to become a Creepypasta.  Child would you like become one of my proxies, and stay here?"  Said the man.  You assumed that you had no choice in the matter if you didn't want to end up getting killed by this Slender guy.  "Yes." I said, in hopes that this situation would turn out in my favor.  "Well then, now that you've agreed, my name is Slenderman. What is your name, child?"  said Slender.   "Uh, (y/n). My name's (y/n)." you answered.  "Well then, (y/n) we don't have any spare rooms right now so you can share Jeff's room."