Caroline & Trinity

February 9, 2016

The next day at school, Caroline and Trinity asked me nonstop questions about Nick.

"How did he ask you?"

"Did he do it in a romantic way?"

"Have you guys kissed?"

I laughed at every single one of their questions. Trinity and I were walking to 4th period together when we bumped into Nick.

"Hey Natalie.", he said as he gave me a hug.

"KISS KISS KISS.", Trinity shouted.

I looked at her and laughed. "I'll meet you in science. I'll stick here with Nick for a bit." She squealed and ran off to science.

"Well she seems happy about us being together.", Nick chuckled,"It's okay because I am very happy too."

I smiled and looked into his big blue eyes. He smiled down at me and slowly closed his eyes. I leaned in a little then I remembered something, I almost kissed Jacob yesterday too.

"Um I gotta go to science.", I interrupted.

Nick stood back. "Wanna maybe hang out later?", he asked. His face leaned in on mine nearly touching my nose.

"I'll check if I don't have practice today."

He groaned. "Wait, I have practice today. And since I'm the captain, I have to lead it and I have to be there."

I set my hand on his chest. "Don't worry. Maybe another time. I'll text you?"

He kissed my cheek. "Text me babe." Then he walked away.

Well that felt kinda weird.

~~~

"So how's Jacob?", Caroline asked me. Trinity, Caroline, Maya, Daniel, and I were all waiting to be picked up outside of the school.

Maya kicked a rock into the street.

"Daniel and I caught them about to kiss yesterday.", she said with a smile.

Caroline and Trinity both gasped. "What? Nat you have a boyfriend!", they said at the same time. Twins am I right ?

I sighed and looked at Daniel.

"Back me up here."

Daniel shrugged. "It's the truth Nat. The both of you had your faces like not even an inch away from eachother. Both of your heads tilted, and both of your eyes were closed. That means you were going to kiss"

"Ugh you and your smartness.", I groaned. Daniel chuckled. "It's not smartness, it's just that I notice everything in human nature."

"Daniel this isn't human nature this me and Jacob we're talking about. Keep up with the program dude!"

My phone got a text from Nick and I quickly responded.

Nick❣⚽️- hey babe ;)

Me- hey hottie what's good ?

Nick❣⚽️- well I'm waiting for my crusty older brother Bryan. He's taking forever to talk to his girlfriend. I mean who had the time ?

Me- lol Nick you're talking to your girlfriend rn.

Nick❣⚽️- well of course beautiful 😍

Maya grabbed my phone. "Natalie stop texting Nick so much! It's kinda annoying."

I snatched my phone back from her. "It's okay. What would you do if you had a boyfriend?", I asked.