The First Date...

-Clarke-

Classes passed fast. I finished my last one at 5.45 pm. I made my way home to get ready for my Date with Lexa. I'm so excited. I already made a reservation for a table at one of the most popular restaurants in LA. I hope she likes it.
I arrived at home and Raven crushed into me.
"Oh Clarke I'm sorry I was just about to leave" she laughed.
"Yeah I see and I was just about to come in. "
"So your first date. Are you excited?" She asked.
"I really am. I hope everything will be fine."
I said.
"Clarke. But you know sooner or later you have to tell her. You have to speak with someone"
"It's okay Raven I will. But I need time....you wanted to leave were r you going?"
"If you say so. I'm about to go on an double date with Octavia,Lincon and Finn."she smiled.
"We'll have fun"
"You too Clarke. See u later"
She leaves and I closed the door.
Right she was dating Finn. Nice boy. First he wanted to date me but as soon as I told him I'm 100% into girls he started dating Raven. It's okay though.
I went into my room. Looking at my closet and decided to wear a green jumpsuit and a white blazer. One last look at the mirror..yeah I look good.
I have to hurry up I don't want to be late for my first date with Lexa.
I closed the door from my apartment and made my way to our meeting point.
Lexa was already there.
WoW.
She's so beautiful. She wears a black jeans and a black blouse. Her hair open same as me.
I couldn't hide my smile as she spotted me and she smiled too.
"Hey..you look amazing" she said.
"Hey..you too" I gave her a small kiss and we made our way to the uber already waiting for us.
We arrived In front of the Beverly Hills Hotel were the restaurant was.
"Omg Clarke. Your can't be serious. "
"I am. Only the best for you"
"You don't have to do that. It's way too expensive."
"I have to. And I want to. The price doesn't matter"
We left the uber and made or way to the restaurant.
"I have a reservation for Griffin. Two persons"
"Yes. There it is. Follow me Miss Griffin I will bring you to your table."
The table looked awesome. Kinda romantic. Way too much candles but that's fine.
"The table looks really romantic. And all these Candles. Gosh I love Candles." Lexa said exited.
I started laughing because I've never seen someone so Excited because of Candles. Funny.

The dinner was so delicious. And Lexa and I have a lot of fun. Talking about collage and our lives.
We leaved the restaurant and made our way home. We arrived at the collage and I brought her home.
"Thank you Clarke." She smiled and stopped walking bc we arrived at her apartment.
"It was a pleasure" I smiled.
I came a step closer and gave her a kiss on her forehead.
"I don't know how. I mean I only know you since a few days. But it's like I know your forever. And I'm so happy that I found you." She said and looked me directly in to my eyes.
Her beautiful green eyes made me forget everything.
I grabbed her neck and pulled her closer.
Our lips connected and she leans in. The kiss was emotional. I felt her tongue sliding about my upper lip and I let her in. She grabbed my hip and pulled me closer to her. The kiss went draper. It was a needed kiss and I couldn't help myself for a few seconds and my hand slides over her body. I grabbed her ass and as soon as it happens I heard a little moan coming from her.
I broke the kiss immediately.
"I'm sorry." I said.
"Don't be.." She came closer.
"I promised you that you will have the time you need and I went to far. I'm sorry."
"It's okay. Yes I'm not ready yet and you r so gentle I'm really happy that u will give me the time I need. "
I gave her a small kiss.
"I will go home now. Thanks for this amazing date. "
"Thanks to you. Clarke."
We kissed goodbye and I made me way home.
What an amazing day I thought and arrived at home.
No one was there so I got ready to sleep.

To Lexa:
I'm home. What an amazing day.
Will we see each other tomorrow?
💕

From Lexa:
It was an amazing day. Thank you again.
I hope so. I have classes only till 3pm wbu?
😘

To Lexa:
Me too. 3:15pm Starbucks?😁

From Lexa:
Starbucks? I'm in. 😍😅
Goodnight sky princess💕
Sleep well and dream about something nice 😘

To Lexa:
Okay so see u tomorrow 😘
Goodnight commander 🙈❤️
And you too💕

---—----------------
I'm sorry for the late update. I have exams at collage. So not that much time left to write. Anyway I hope I can update soon. Let's see how I feel after the finale of the 100. I'm so not ready to see it. Agh. 💔