Chapter Nine - ǝuıu ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ

***

Weak.

***

Goal: 6 votes and 5 comments, and some peeps to tell me their favourite bands(Mine is twenty øne piløts)

H A T T E R ' S P O V

I've never been this weak.

It sucks so much to be me right now. It's been three days since I 'woke' up and I still feel like shit. The doctor has managed to get me to eat even though my body doesn't agree to it at the moment, and we're just waiting for my strength to return. I'm not as sickly pale as I was and I've been able to sleep, but I'm still tired as hell and I can't really pull out a whole day without resting.

But at night there's a catch, the catch is, is that I have to sleep with Ryder.

When I died three days ago, Lloyd had just entered the hospital room with the cure. Despite the fact that my heart stopped and there was no actual way to revive me, Ryder still ordered that the antidote would still be injected into me.

Luckily he was right, I would had actually died if they didn't.

In the week that I was dead, apparently everything went downhill quickly. Kylie was depressed and locked herself in her room, Lloyd felt some of Kylie's sorrow and spent his time with her, but Ryder, he was so mad that he had to leave the pack for a while to calm down. Lucky he came home that day, eh?

As soon as we saw Ryder in the hallway, I was passed to him and he brought me into the room I'm in right now.

The Luna and Alpha suite.

This is all terribly awkward, I still need to leave. I'm a rogue and I doubt the pack would want me anyway. So me sleeping in the room that - if I was normal - I would be living in, it gets quite awkward thinking about it.

At first, I couldn't sleep, I stayed awake the first night because my body wouldn't relax and I spent all night thinking about everything that's happened to me, I need to plan my escape.

Last night, around midnight, I heard Ryder come into this room and get into bed with me. I didn't complain, from the look on his face, I knew he needed it.

After that we slept together. I'd wake up with my head on his chest but with him staring at me with a smile on his face.

Yes, he fucking watches me while I sleep. Yes, it's fucking creepy as hell.

Since I've gotten better, I've been trying to get my major muscles and toned body back. I had to eat lots so I'm more fat than muscles, I want to change that so I'm heading to their gym today.

~*~

I woke up and flicked Ryder's nose making him snap out of his strange habit. He smiled at me sheepishly while I rolled my eyes. A click ran through the pack house and I froze in place, hiding under the covers.

"What are you doing...?"

"10-89," I whispered in reply.

"What?"

"Police codes."

"What does 10-89 mean?"

"Bomb threat."

I heard Ryder wheeze for breath as his chuckling body made the bed shake, I glared at him but his laughter intensified.