Part title

Then the teacher walked into the the room. "Good morning class". Everybody looks his way. "Good morning Mr.Michael". He walks over to his white board and starts talking. "Psst". The girl next to tries to get my attention. "I forgot to ask you, what's your name?". I look back at her. "Jordan". I turn around and focus my attention back on the teacher. "My name is Emily". After about a half an hour the bell rings and everybody rushes out the door. "So what class is next". I ask Emily. "History". She says. So I rush to my locker to grab my stuff for the next class.
I walk into history class. I grab a seat next to Emily. "Good morning class, as you all you should know my name is Mrs.Murphy, and today we will be reading out of are history books, so turn to page 10 in your books". So we read for the rest of the class period, until the bell finally rings. I jump out of my seat and head towards the hallway, but as I walk through the hallway I see that girl I ran into this morning. She walks up to me and starts complimenting on how cute my outfit was. Then what I thought was a nice comment turned into a mean comment. She started saying stuff like where did you get that outfit, Losers R Us. Ugh I was so mad, so I just walked away to my next next class.
Finally it was time for lunch, after a an hour of music class I think I deserve it. So I quickly go to my locker and grab my lunch. I walk over to the lunch tables looking for Emily. I spot her at a table all by herself. So I sit down at the table and open my lunch box. Then Emily starts talking again. I'm beginning to think that Emily is one of people who start talking and never stop once they start.