It will end

"i think it time for me to have a baby, there's no one to make a dream like this come so true and so fast and for it to be like this it hurts me",i said explosively."baby it fine and you remember the other day you was in love and you was into it and we was not careful about it ".tarn said. 

                                                                            10 months later

  now i had a beautiful baby boy and pretty baby girl ya twins there was so cute.there was a month and some days they was about to have a good life when Daren come and nearly killed him cause he want it to be his baby's i was about to move and i was now 25 years old and i was just promoted to a judge and Daren said that he wanted me back and i was not ready and its to late to do work for all the work he did with me and had with me.that was socking to hear,painful.

                      once i moved to Chicago i was away from are my house was a 3 story,6 bedroom,4.5 bathrooms.then i at least was good and one bedroom is of baby Lila and the next was of baby Bryan and then play room and a electron room and my office and then tarn and my bedroom.

                                                              it always good to start a new life!