I love you part2

Logan's P.O.V
I woke to see Josii wasn't there. I smelled bacon and eggs coming from the kitchen so followed the scent. As I got there Josii was making breakfast only wearing a tank top and a shorts. I felt heat rush to my cheeks. I sighed, I will tell her I love her today, I have to.
I sat on the chair, Josii now noticing me. She blushed and quickly turned around. I chuckled at her cuteness. She handed me a plate and took a sit next to me. We ate in silence, it was peaceful hearing the birds chirping outside.
After I finished I told Josii to go change I had a surprise for her. I know she would love it. I went to change and changed into a red and blue flannel, dark blue jeans, a pair of converse and a beanie that said 'love'. I walked out to see Josii wearing a pink skirt, a shirt that says 'I am awesome BELIEVE IT!' (Naruto) and a pair of sneakers. She looked beautiful.
I took her hand and brought her out to the forest, it was beautiful this time of the day.
I put my hands over her eyes and brought he to the place I love most.

Josii's P.O.V
He slowly uncovered my eyes, I was amazed by the sight. It was picnic set up by a waterfall with all these kinds of food and water, juice (teens can't have wine) i love it. I looked at Logan to see he was already looking at me 'you made this yourself?' I said in awe 'yes- it's ok if you don't like it. I would understand, I mean-' 'I love it' I spluttered out. 'Really?' 'Totally love it' 'who is it for?'
'You' I was taken back by that, why would he go through all that trouble for me. My question was answered. 'Because I love you'