Chapter 15 (love)

Authors POV

Seven came home and as expected dara was there. He was furious about the news between he's girlfriend and her ex.

Dara was nervous she knew that seven is aware about the news between her and jiyong. She's scared because of his coldness but she cant run away she have to face him and tell him the truth.

They were just staring at each other. Dara took a deep breath and broke the silence.

Dara: how was your trip sweetheart?

Seven didnt answer instead he passed her by and walk staright at his room. Dara closed her eyes and utter a short prayer before she followed him.

Dara: oppa.....

Seven stopped and turned around to look at her. Coldness was all over his eyes.

Dara: oppa its not what you think... You know that jiyong and I are friends.. its just a friendly dinner.... were just cathcing up with each other thats it.. pls believe me oppa

Seven: do you still love him?

Dara: what are you saying? its you that i love...

Seven: but you love him more right? I was there when you cried because of him.. when you wanted to quit coz you cant bear to see him with other girls...

Dara: sweetheart its the past i love you now...

Seven: but you cant get over with him...

Dara: what are you trying to say?

Seven took a deep breath. Dara was anxious.

Seven: im giving you space.

Dara started to cry, her tears are flowing that she felt like it wont stop. She can feel her heart aching and because of the pain she feels like dying.

Seven wanted to comfort her but he controlled himself. He needs to be firm with his decision. It was a hard decision for him.

Dara: you said you will never leave me? you will never make me cry? why are you doing this now....

Seven: its for you dara... I wont leave you im just here... ill wait for you... Its not my intention to hurt you... I just felt like we rushed things out... I rushed you... thats why im giving you space to think if you really love me.. if its really me you want to be with... ill wait for you coz i love you..

Dara: i dont need to think! i love you and its you that i want to be with! pls sweetheart... this aint how i planned this to be...

Seven was quiet, dara walk closely to him then she wrapped her hands on his neck. Seven didnt move then she cupped his face tenderly.

Dara: its you I want to be with sweetheart....

Then she gave him a kiss at first it was just a soft kiss tempting him to respond but he didnt move. She cant give up and run away she have to prove him that she loves him. She started to deepen the kiss, she played her tongue inside his mouth and pressed her self to him then she heard him moaned, she smiled secretly and delved her tongue deeply. Seven gasped. He wants to stop her but he couldnt and was craving for more.

He answered her kisses by playing with her tongue while wrapping her on his arms. She gasped when their tongues met.

And before they realize they are both now on the bed. He was on top of her and pressing his thighs in between her thighs. Dara moaned when she felt his hardness throbbing between her legs.

Sevens hand was starting to remove their clothes while he was still kissing her hungrily. He took off daras dress first then he removed his pants and shirt. Dara was shocked that they are both naked now. She blushed upon seeing his maleness and she suddenly wants to cover herself but seven caressed her cheeks and assured her.