Chapter One

Phil's POV:

I was casually browsing through the videos I've made way back in 2010, since it was a boring Tuesday night, and there was nothing else to do.

I kept on scrolling, and scrolling. Its just full of vlogs I didn't bother to upload.

But then I saw something familiar.

I saw a little thumbnail of the Valentine's Day video.

My heart raced a little, and I can feel sweat dripping down my forehead. I didn't know why, but I felt that.

Without having any second thoughts, I clicked on the thumbnail.

I watched the video since Dan was in the other room doing a live show.

"Awrf, hi Dan. Happy Valentine's Day."

This brought back so many memories of me and Dan. It was one of the earlier days when we were just friends from the internet.

I couldn't remember the things I said in this video, but while I was watching it, the script I wrote for this was, real.

These memories were real. These things happened.

This wasn't a prank video.

It was real.

It felt real.

I smiled throughout the video, reminiscing the memories of me and Dan.

"you're the best person in the world, so, thank you, for being so amazing," I paused the video, and I felt my heart beat slower, but I felt tingly and weird.

I felt tiny goose bumps, and a tingle down my spine.

"Happy Valentine's Day."

It was so chessy, but I couldn't help but grin.

It was a good memory, but I had to erase it from my mind, because I didn't want Dan and I to argue. We are getting along so well, and I don't want to ruin that.

He had issues with the fans about the video. He gets really mad whenever someone brings it up.

I closed the tab for the video and heard Dan shout from across the room.

"PHIL!! Do you wanna say hi?"

"Yeah sure!"

I ran into Dan's room and sat on his bed. I smiled really huge and said hi to his audience.

He looked at me and smiled, letting his dimples out on sight, which made me blush, but I smiled back and turned my face to the laptop.

"What were you doing back there?" He asked, smiling.

I looked into his eyes-- they were beautiful. I snapped myself back to reality and replied to Dan's question.

"oh, you know, just browsing through the internet," I lied.

------------------------

We finished the liveshow with smiles and such, it was a good liveshow.

After the show ended, I got up and walked towards the door.

"Hey Phil,"

I turned around and saw Dan, smiling. I felt my palms sweat.

"Yeah?"

"Wanna watch a movie?"

"Yeah sure, go pick."

I walked outside his room, feeling slightly happier than normal.

I opened the cupboards and got the cocoa powder and a packet of uncooked popcorn.

I placed the popcorn inside the microwave and timed it for three minutes. I don't like burnt popcorn.

I heard Dan's footsteps going towards the lounge.

"Dan? You there?"

"Yep"

"Want some hot chocolate?"

"Sure"

I grabbed the mugs from the cupboard and boiled some tap water. While I was waiting for the water to boil, I went to the lounge and saw Dan, who was beside the DVD player, shuffling through the DVDs.

"What movie?," I asked.

He smiled really huge and raised the CD.

"Wall-E," He said cheerfully.

I widened my eyes but I tried to not look so shocked, considering the fact that he might not remember the time he and I watched it.

But then again, how can he forget about it? We both cried during that film, and kissed, too.

"Oh awesome." I said as a reply to him.

--

I walked towards the kitchen to switch off the kettle, and poured the hot liquid into the mugs, and mixed them thoroughly.

I walked back to the lounge, and Dan followed, with his MacBook on his hands.

"I thought we're gonna watch a movie!" I said with a disappointing tone, still smiling though.

He laughed and opened his laptop. "Yeah, yeah. I'll just check my Tumblr out for a minute."

--

We-- well, I watched the movie, while my best friend focused his eyes on his laptop. I sighed quietly, shoving a handful of popcorn in my mouth.

He smiled, his eyes still glued unto the MacBook. He closed the laptop, rested it to the coffee table, and got some popcorn.

"I remember the first time watching this," he said, still not looking at me.

"Yeah?"

"It's a, it's a good memory."

then he looked at me and smiled.

I felt numb.

And tingly.

And.

And.

And weird.