The truth comes out

"I came back because...."

"Harry!!!" a loud feminine voice came from down the hall "where are you?"

"In the here" Harry shouted back. He looked nervous for some reason.

A girl walked in she seemed about our age. She had long blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. Well now I know he came back for her. Why would I even think he would come back for me! She's way prettier then me! I'm so stupid!

"Harry do you kno- oh I'm sorry am I interrupting something?" she looked a little embarrassed.

"No we were just talking" Harry quickly stands and walks over to her giving her a hug.

"Rosalina this is my umm friend Katie" Harry says nervously.

"Hi" we both say, me not getting up and her not moving towards me.

"Well I should get going then" I said try not to let the hurt get to my voice.

"No you just-" Harry tried to say but I cut him off.

"No its late I'll just walk home bye Katie is was nice meeting you" I quickly walked to the door. As soon as I was outside I let the tears start to fall.

Why would he like me in the first place he has her I though letting my tears fall on their own.

"Rosalina" I hear Harry's voice say but that just makes me run. I run far and fast. I know he would expect me to go home so I don't. I run til my legs scream out in pain.

When I stop running I look around to see where I am. I notice my school is just around the corner.

"Rosalina?" I hear a voice say behind me I know that voice I've heard it before. I turn around and see Calum. I run up to him and wrap my arms around his neck. He stumbles back a little but wraps his arms around my waist.

Calum is like a brother to me and even though he dropped out of school he is my best friend!

"What are you doing here?" He asks try to look me in the eyes but I try my hardest for him not to see my tear streaked face. He will want to know what happened and I'm not in the mood to tell him.

He pulls away slightly to try and see my face and once he does worry is written all over his face.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? Who did this to you? Was it a boy? I will kill him if its a boy!" Calum starts to get mad but I put a hand on his cheek and his face softens. He calms down knowing I don't like it when hes mad.

"Can we just go somewhere else? We are kind of in the street" I mange out a laugh as we walk to the Starbucks I went to earlier that day.

After finding a table and some small talk my phone goes off.

~Harry~

Wher are you? Please come back.

~Me~

I'm with a friend he'll take me home

~Harry~

He? Who is he?

I laughed at the text knowing he wouldn't be too happy to know I'm with Calum.

"Who are you texting?" Calum asks. I look up at him and show him my phone. Calum laughs knowing Harry's dislike of him.

buzz, buzz

buzz, buzz

I look at my phone and see Harry is calling. I laugh and before I could do anything Calum grabs my phone and declines the call.

"Let's go" Calum says as he gets up and starts to head to the door. Calum and I head to his house and once inside he pulls out my phone. I had three messages and four miss calls.

Harry starts calling again and Calum looks at me and mouths "just go with it" I nod and answer my phone.

"Hello?"

"Where are you you?! And why haven't you been answering my phone calls!? Or texts!?" Harry yells through the phone which makes me jump a bit.

"I've been busy" I simply state. Calum looks at me as if asking permission and I nod.

"Rosalina are you done yet? I want to finish asking you what I was asking before" Calum says loud enough for Harry to hear.

"Yeah just a minute Calum" I say into the phone and have to stiffen a laugh.

"Your with Calum!? What are you doing there!?" Harry yells into the phone. Calum almost dies from laughter but I shut him up.

"Why does it matter? I have to go bye!" I hang up before he can yell at me.

Calums laugh is contagious and I soon start laughing as well. After we finish laughing my phone starts ringing. I glance over at it and see Harry's name. Rolling my eyes I ignore his call and look over and Calum and he now has his phone out.

"What are you doing?" I asked after a moment of silence.

"Michael texted me saying he wanted to come over." Michael is one of Calum's best friends.

"I better go then my-" I begin but am cut off by a pounding at the door.

I knew right away who it was.

Calum must have figured out it was Harry because he quickly got up and headed towards the door before I could stop him.

Once the door was open I got up and went to stand next to Calum.

"What are you doing here?" I asked harsher than I intended it to be.

Sorry I took forever! I just never found time now that school (or what I like to call hell) has been giving us di much homework!!

~A