Chapter 2

Zoeys POV

Alice and I were sitting backstage, when the guys came back sweating and panting heavily.

Ash came and sat next to me, stroking Alice's cheek as she slept on my chest while sucking on her thumb.

"Oh! Zoe! What's your bands name again?" Andy asked me as he picked up a bottle of water.

"Um Taken by Death, why?" I asked shifting Alice so her head was laying on my shoulder and her legs on either side if my body. "Oh! Your band is touring with us!" He said excitedly.

Just then, I froze.

"What?" Me and Ashley said at the same time looking at Andy.

"What? I thought you two would be happy that you'll be able to still be besties on tour." He said with his eyebrows furrowed. "No no, it's not that, it's just, it took me off guard." I said nervously looking over Ashley who looked scared.

"Ok, well, I gotta get Alice home and start packing for tour." I said standing up, making sure not to wake Alice up.

"Ash, can you walk me out to my car?" I asked giving him signals with my eyes.

"Uh, yeah, sure." He said setting his beer down and standing up next to me. "See ya soon Zoe!" Everyone called to me. And I raised my hand in response.

Once we got to my car I opened the back door and set Alice in her car seat carefully, and buckled her in then planted a kiss in her forehead, along with Ashley doing the same.

"How are we going to keep our secret from your band during this tour?" I asked Ashley pacing.

"I don't know, but we will figure this out, ok?" He said grabbing my shoulders and making me look in his eyes, his beautiful brown eyes, that I could stare into everyday, all day.

I nodded my head and hugged him tightly, he hugged me back alomst immediately, kissing the top of my head.

"Can you take a picture of Alice tonight? I need a new screensaver on my phone, the one I have on it now is when she was born." Ashley said letting go of me and looking through the window at our daughter sleeping soundly.

"Of course, mister dad." I said giggling. He chuckled and looked over at me, then leaned in and kissed my cheek, letting his lips stay there for awhile, then finally pulled away.

"Goodnight Zoe." He whispered to me. "Night Ash." I whispered back and got on my tippy toes, then kissed his cheek.

I got in my car and buckled my seatbelt, then started my car, letting the soft music of My understandings by Of Mice and Men.

Ash waved to me as I pulled away, I smiled and waved back, driving off back home.

****

Ashes POV

I smiled and turned around to see Jake standing there smirking at me, making my smile drop.

"So.. mister dad.." He said chuckling. "I-I." I said.

"Don't sweat it man, I've had my suspicions for awhile... So she's yours?" He asked me. I sighed and looked down, then smiled of the thought of Alice, my little baby girl. Then nodded.

"She's beautiful." He said. "I know." I whispered.

"Don't worry man, I won't tell the other guys, but you've gotta tell them soon." He said.

I sighed and nodded my head.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Stormy

Peaceskies❤️✌️❤️✌️❤️