"too young for real love"

Our story begins when we were in our senior yr. in high sch. we were classmates, I was her escort in the class... na aalala ko when i first saw her, long hair 'sya she looks like a baby girl who knows nothing about the world... 

Month of June palang I wanted to court her per hindi ko naituloy kasi my boyfriend sya that time and hindi kami close ng mga friends nya sa sch. they just run to me to copy my answers during our test and quizzes. so i courted someone else. Yung linigawan ko noon is yung secretary namin sa class A.K.A ( pardz ) who happened to be our friend before we graduated in high sch.

My relationship with our sec. did'nt go so well that we end our relationship after 2 weeks on my 16th birthday pa. ( haha! after being the player in my past relationships, someone did it also to me. ouch! masakit pala yun! ) We just settled to became friends and up until now we were still friends.

In the month of Oct. on that same yr. I was given the chance to court our muse ( hehe! atlast!!! ) What I did is a simple step, kahit alam kong ayaw sakin ng mga  friends nya kasi maangas ako pinilit ko sumiksik sa kanila at alam ko pati itong si muse na iirita na sakin. I remembered I barrowed an oil pastel to her during our art subj. she let me barrow pero mukhang napilitan lang. After that I asked my bestfriend ( Seth )... pre what if ligawan ko sya?? and my bestfriend answered me, ikaw bahala mukhang wala namang boyfriend, So I dicided to ask her friend also one of our classmates if pwede ko ligawan barkada nila and he alos answered me tanungin mo sya.

so during our recess, I called her on her sit and tinanong ko kung ok lang na liagawan ko sya and she said ok lang.. :)

during our courtship she asked me what if sagutin kita after 1yr and i answered it's ok after the month of Oct. ends typhoon Melenyo hit our province and in the month of Sept. typhoon Reming naman, so mahaba-habang walang pasok. and hindi din ako naka panligaw sakanya.

Month of Dec. our class dicided to have our Christmas party in our room konting salo-salo lang kasi wala masyadong budget dahil sa dalwang bagyo na dumaan... after our party she asked me to go with them, pumunta kami sa bahay ng classmate namin near the beach to extend our party. That was the last day na nagkita kami that year...

yr. 2007 back to our sch. Jan. 8 Mon. i asked her if can still go on courthing her and she answered yes! so  pinagpatuloy ko. I also build a friendship relationhip with her and that month she also asked me to join the PDCC training. I was also able to right on her diary during that yr. anything na gusto ko sabihin sakanya doon ko sinusulat at mas nasasabi ko sa letter lahat ng gusto ko sabihin sakanya that time..

Feb. 13 same yr. she let me know na sasagutin nya na ako the next day... i was so excited  na hindi ako nakatulog that day.. excited to hear from her na sinasagot nya na ako at gf ko na sya. Feb. 14 after our class nag usap kami sa terace ng sch. sa main building and she already told me that kami na. i was so happy that day again hindi ako nakatulog, 2 days na walang tulog pero so happy.

and 

I love to right love letters to her everyday. I always told her before that i love her... sabay kami lagi umuwi, madalas badtrip ang tricyle driver samin kasi pinapaikot ko pa, i always wanted na mauna sya makababa... i love protecting her, i treat her as my baby sister since i'm the youngest in our family and i dream to have a baby sister before thats why i treated her that way....  i always date her... give flowers.. everytime my surprise ako para sakanya.... during our college day lagi ko sya sinusundo kahit maulan.. kahit lumindol.. kahit bumagyo... I always visited in their house... kilala ako ng family nya.. at kilala sila ng parents ko.. it so happened na magka kilala nag tito and tita nya at ang parents ko..

our relationship goes well but we also met problems... I cheated on her.. nagkaroon ako ng flings... here and there.. from diff. sch. but she stays the same... she fought for our relationship so hard.... she won't let go of me.... kahit sobrang nasasaktan ko na sya...

One time nakipag fling ako sa isang Medrep and i told my GF na nabuntis ko ang fling ko.. but it was not true.. I did that to test her if she would still fight and stay in our relationship.. pero hindi nya nakinaya and it happened.. we broke up... our 3yrs of relationship ended.. i tried to arrange it pero bumitaw na sya totally... and it was to late i hurt her to much for her to stay in our ralationship...

what is left is our happy memories... everytime i remember our relationship it made me cry... I lost my best... sinayang ko ang story namin... and it was me to be blamed why our relationship ended... :'(

Just wrote this... kasi she also wrote our story... and we still communicate with each other... she already forgive me.. Thanks for that Dimple!  we are both happy na naging part nag buhay namin ang isa't isa.. and now we are friends with each other... I thank God for his grace and love that after what happened I am able to communicate and i was able to recieve forgiveness from what i've done...