Chapter 1: Falling Apart

Nothing but the sound of Lewis's rage echoed across the room, a bright red print covered in a silhouette of tears. Shunned by his own actions, arms fell and hands rose to know why he had hit his only lover.

Lewis: Arthur I have know idea of what just came over me I jus-

Arthur: No Lewis... I-It's over.

    Arthur ran into his room and slammed the door.

Arthur's (P.O.V)

    I had slammed the door as fast as I could and locked the door so Lewis wouldn't come in and try to reason with me. I fell up against the cold plain door and dragged my body to the floor. Tears began rising to my eyes and I couldn't hold my emotions back.

Arthur: God damn it...

Lewis's (P.O.V)

Lewis: I-It's over.

My heart had frozen and shattered into fragments from the sound of though words. All I could do was stand there, not knowing what to say, or to do, but to wonder through out my mind. As I heard the door open from behind, I quickly turned to face Vivi and Mystery with tears in my eyes.

Vivi's (P.O.V)

    As I walk into our house, the room is filled with silentness and Lewis looked at me with tears.

Vivi: Le-Lewis are you ok?

Lewis: Vivi. I don't want to talk about it.

Vivi: But Lewi-

    Arthur opens his bedroom door and walks past us with a pack of cigarettes and a clear sight of depression.

Vivi: (Oh shit, when ever Arthur is super angry is the only time he goes out and smokes.)

    Lewis grabs Arthur by the arm in a firm grip.

Lewis's (P.O.V)

Lewis: Arthur..... don't do this to me.

    Lewis looks deeply into Arthur's eyes of pain and hatred. Arthur pulls his arm away from Lewis's grip and slams the front door.

Vivi: Lewis? What happened with you and Arthur while I was gone?

Lewis: I try. And try, and try to make him stop. But I can never get through to him. And he just won't stop taking drugs. I couldn't help myself Vivi and I slapped him.

Lewis had pulled his hands up to my mouth.

Vivi: You did what!

    I looked at Vivi and turned to go to my room before I could break into two.

Arthur's (P.O.V)

    As I walked out of the house and slammed the door behind me, I pulled a cigarette out. I heard Vivi shout; I just looked at the ground and pulled the cigarette out of my mouth. Starting to walk away form all the tension in my mind, smoking another puff of stress reliever. All I could think about was what I said. Lewis..... I said while releasing the smoke from my mouth.

Arthur: I know he's just pissed at me but did he.......( sighing angrily) Just forget it! As the cold wind blows, I put my grey sweat shirt on, diving my cold hands into the pockets I feel a piece of paper. I pull out the crumbled paper to only see me and Lewis. I then throw the picture into the trash can a long with my cigarette. I walk passed it to only hear and smell the memory burning in the distance.

Lewis's (P.O.V)

    The cold room filled with nothing but death; there laid Lewis spread out upon his bed staring at the ceiling. As he squeezed his Arthur like lama that his X lover had made him, he trembled of each thought that he remembered of when they were together. Frozen tears began to fall and covers showed over him. Turning into his ghost like form, He just laid crying dead asleep in the dark.

Vivi's (P.O.V)

    I go up to the Lewis's door and spook though the wood.

Vivi: Oh Lewis...... you just can't do that to Arthur. Please come out and let's talk this out.

Lewis opens the door.

Lewis: Don't you even listen to me I don't want to talk. And what's the point, he said were through. So I'm done trying............I'm dead again.

Lewis then shut the door with a quick slam. I just stood there, and started to shed tears. I had fallen to the ground and started to cry even harder.

Vivi: (Guys don't fight, don't hate one another, don't do this to each other, don't do this to us.......please.)

Later at night

Vivi and Lewis had went to bed with broken hearts but Mystery decided to stay up waiting for Arthur to return. He stood his ground by the window next to the door and saw a shimer of small light that came closer towards the door. Mystery scampered quickly and just watched the door knob move, as he heard the keys jingle he ran up to Vivi's room and then watched from a distance. The door opened and the dead shadow moved in, he quitly shut the door behind him and shrugged to the coach and collapsed. Mystery noticed that it was Arthur and nuzzled his nose onto his hand trying to comfort the lost soul. "Oh buddy old pal, I just wish we weren't falling apart."