parking lot.

We decided to film my video first because I had everything set up. I introduced my video

" Look at that, I'm back with another video." I said to the camera, I then told Joe and Jack to come in and introduced them " I'm not alone either,  I brought these two fools with me" and I cued at Jack to say his name "Jack Maynard" he said in a funny accent and then Joe ... "Joseph Sugg" joe said while making a funny face. "We're playing never have I ever today. And also, I'm in a different setting... we're all in New York for a few days and this is my hotel room " After a few more instruction, we tweeted out asking for "Never Have I Ever" questions, we. choose three to keep the video short.

First Jack asked his question from a viewer

"So the first question is a bit riskaayy, Never Have I Ever .... kissed another youtuber"

Jack held up his "I Have" sign, Joe held up "Never" and so did I.

Jack looked at me " Nat, are you sure you have never?"

Then I remembered the kiss from earlier today.... oh right 

"Oh right..... " I said while laughing and turning my sign to " I have"

Joe stopped and looked confused " Am I missing something?" he questioned.

Me and Jack both laughed and went on to the next question.

I choose a question "Never have I ever accidentally told someone "I love you"

I put up the "Never" sign, both Joe and Jack but "I have."
"Is this like relationship version Never Have I Ever?" Joe commented.
And after a few more questions, we filmed Jack's video, It was getting really late and I was tired from all the walking. Jack collapsed on the sofa, Joe went back to his hotel room and I told him I would tell Jack to wake up and go back. 

I woke Jack up moments later, he was telling me to go away but I didn't want him to sleep uncomfortably on the sofa, his feet were sticking out.  

"Jack, wake up, you cant sleep on the sofa" I told him quietly.

" But, I like it here in this room"

" Atleast sleep on the bed" I replied

He got up and sat upright at the sound of those words.

"That I can do" He got up and told me

"Were you pretending to sleep this whole time, just so you could come and sleep in my bed" I asked suspiciously

" Noooooooo, course not" Jack said unconvincingly. 

" You're definitely a fuckboy" I replied while laughing

" Oh shut up Nat, Let's do something fun" 

" It's almost Midnight Jack!" I said assertively

" Oh come on Nat, stop acting like you're such a good girl. I know you're not" Jack answered.

I grabbed two beers from the fridge and gave in to Jacks idea, maybe this is exactly what I needed.

 I put on a denim shirt and some shorts, I just wanted to chill with Jack.

"Lets go to the parking lot" He suggested

"Jack, you're crazy" 

"Crazy for you" He answered

Oh what a flirt, I thought.

We got downstairs and passed the security desk, everything seemed empty now because it was so late. I didn't bring shoes, just a beer in my hand and Jack in the back of me.

Jack posted a picture of me on snapchat, he captioned it "No one else I'd be up to do this  with,  except you"

When did he get this romantic? Or maybe I'm getting the wrong impression, I dont know what it was, I liked it though

We sat on some stairs near the entrance of the parking lot, just breathing in the NYC air drinking beer.

" I actually think this was a good idea" I told Jack

" I told you so" He replied while taking another sip of beer

"Its kind of cold though" 

" Here have my jacket " he said while wrapping his jacket around me, it smelled like cologne. 

"Jack?" I said cautiously

" Yeah Nat?"

" I think I like you too" I confessed

" I think I love you Nat" He replied

That made my heart so happy. I still had doubt, I had been hurt too many times to want to admit that I loved him. Did he mean it? Is he drunk? This is all so confusing. After it struck midnight, we decided to head up to my hotel room so that Jack wouldnt have to bother Joe and wake him up, and also because he didnt want to leave my room for some reason . 

A/N

HERES THE UPDATE! I'M SO SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE, I HAD A LOT OF EXAMS! BUT HERE IT IS NOW, PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND TELL ME HOW YOU LIKED IT! WHAT DO YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT? WILL NAT CONFESS?