Storm By Magics

Aphmau's P.O.V

I was peacefully sleeping when i heard a loud BOOM. I shot up along with levin, malachi, and liam

Levin: C'MON MEANY!! I WAS DWEAMING ABOUT MINECWAFT!! I WAS A ENDWERDWAGON!!

Malachi: I WAS SWEEPING MEANYS!!!

Liam: OK WHOS DAT MEANY IMMA PUN-

Another loud boom cut him off

Liam: WHOOP NEVERMIND THATS THUNDER

Aphmau: ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!

I heard the others shout from there tents

Aaron: *yawn* at least its not lightning..

I opened the tent slightly and peaked out. I looked up at the night sky. It was pouring down rain and dark storm clouds filled the sky.

I saw a flash of lightning. It struck maybe 100 feet away from us

Katelyn: YOU JINXED IT AARON!!

Aaron: IM SORRY!!!

Max: QUIT YELLING!!!

Suddenly the camp owner came running towards us carrying an umbrella

??? Y'ALL NEED TO GET OUTTA HERE! IT AINT SAFE

Malachi: B-BUT ITS ONLY OUR FIRST DAY

???: UNLESS YOU WANNA GET STRUCKED BY LIGHTNING YOU NEED TO GET BACK TO YOUR CAR-

A flash of lightning struck down towards him. I quickly put a sheild around him. The lightning was stronger then normal. I noticed this was work from weather magics.

???: W-WHAT!! A-ATHENA???

Aphmau: DONT.TELL.ANYONE

???: Y-YES M'LADY

Aphmau: THANKYOU FOR WARNING US!! NOW HURRY AND RUN TO SAFTY THIS STORM IS BEYOND DANGEROUS!

He nodded then ran. WHY CANT I HAVE A PEACEFUL WEEK OF RELAXATION WITHOUT SOMEONE TRYING TO KILL US!?!?

We immediately packed our stuff really quickly. I grabbed the kids and carried them while liam carried our tent and bags.

Levin and malachi both looked scared. It made me sad to see them like this.

I noticed lightning form in the pattern of the Athenian simble. It then showed it being ripped apart. This isn't the work of britany, Arthur or Chelsea.. They all may be strong but that magic is far to advanced for any of them.

It couldnt be my "father" either because he has dark magic only. That had a golden aura around it.. Not a dark one.

And it surly isn't TM because she doesn't have magic in her blood. She uses spells from an ancient spell book. There is no spell able to do that.

Joy.Another person trying to kill me. Being athena sucks.. It would be so much better if Chelsea, Arthur, britany, and whoever else is trying to kill me would die...

Whoever this person is, isn't working with my father. All who works with him has a tint of dark magic in there magic. I didn't feel any darkness in there magic..

They have hate towards me.. Either that or they hate my mom..

Which means i need to talk to her about this..

We got in our cars and drove off. Wind was everywhere. Levin and malachi started to cry because they were so scared. Liam was driving

That made me angry. I cant stand them being upset.

I spoke towards the communication bubble

Aphmau: ROSS BE DUMB

Ross: WHY YOU SAYING BE DUMB WHEN CLEARLY MUSHROOMS FART

Levin and malachi burst out laughing meanwhile the rest of us were figuring out if he was serious or not. With ross you can't really tell...

Aaron: HA SEEMS LIKE THAT MUSHROOM IS A "FUNGI" HAHAHA

Katelyn: i swear...

Sky: katelyn your so sal-

Katelyn: finish that sentence and you'll be fried to a crisp by lightning

Sky: meep...

Max: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I rolled down the window. I shot my light magic towards the sky. Light lightning shot out of the spot my magic hit and blasted out in all directions.

Everything was white. Once it cleared I noticed the weather was calm and peaceful.

Aaron: ...wow...

Katelyn: aph...that was...

Max: amazing..

Levin: WOW THAT WAS MORE AWESOME THEN THAT TWIME WE BWEAT THE ENDWERDWAGON!

Malachi: AND THE WITHER

It was still night. I rolled my window up and sat back on the seat.

I told everyone that the person who did it wasn't anyone we knew.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Aphmau's P.O.V

I woke up. We were still driving. It was daytime now. I looked at the time. 1:03. Everyone else was awake.

I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I turned on the radio to the news station and closed my eyes. My eyes shot open once i heard what it said.

Radio*

Looks like that phenomenon that happened last night at Phoenix Drop Camp was actually the work of a very advanced magic user.

It wasn't athena, The weather reporter shows a film that shows the lightning creating the Athenian Symble then being ripped apart.

Who would hate the lovely goddess athena? Certainly not the camps owner who claims athena saved his life

I nearly jumped out of my seat. HOW DARE THAT LITTLE WEASEL!!!

Camp Owner

I went to warn the people up by my lake about the storm when lightning nearly blew me to bits, a sheild was put around me and i saw her, athena, she had black silky hair and beautiful hazel eyes.

Is what this man saying true? Who is this mysterious phsyco path trying to kill athena? Will he/she succeed? Probably not. No one can beat the goddess athena.

Until nextime on Phoenix News.

Ughhhh great.. Now the entire world knows my description.. That jerk.. He better watch his back... I told him not to tell anyone yet he told the entire news people..

Greaaattteeee (note the sarcasm)

Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading and if you have any suggestions or questions make sure to comment!

How was the chapter?

Bai! 😘😘