2 Engagement Ring (His POV)

Grayson:

"Can you get my phone for me Nate? It's in my bag," I asked. He nodded and unzipped the bag. Moments later, I heard whispers from the boys. I looked up and saw Alex and Nate looking in my bag. "Hey guys, what you doing?" I asked walking towards them. Nate turned around and had the small box in his hand. My heart dropped. "Nate," I held out my hand. He shook his head and opened it up. "Is it what I think it is?" Alex said, looking between the box and me. I felt my cheeks redden. Ethan stopped playing with his and wanted to know what was going on. "Looks like Grayson here wants to propose to Y/N," Nate said. "Aww, our little Grayson," Ethan cooed. I ran my hand through my hair in embarrassment. "It's a beautiful ring," Alex added. "You better not tell her, I swear," I said. "We promise. And don''t worry, Y/N loves you so much, even if you mess this up, she will still say yes," Ethan said, patting me on the back.

 And don''t worry, Y/N loves you so much, even if you mess this up, she will still say yes," Ethan said, patting me on the back

Ethan:

"Where are we going Ethan?" Cameron asked as we walked down the busy shopping street. I smiled at her, not saying a word. "I thought you were getting Y/N birthday present?" she continued. I stopped outside a jewellers and looked at her. "I am picking up her present. But I would love your option," I said walking inside. She looked around the store in awe and before she could ask another question, I cut her off, "Just wait a moment." I got the attention of the sales assistant and told her what I was here to pick up. I waved at Cameron to come over to me. As soon as the lady brought out the box and opened it, Cameron gasped. "Oh my god, Ethan, are you serious?" she squealed. I nodded and picked up the ring. "Do you think Y/N will like it?" I asked. "It's beautiful. Oh my god, she will love it. It's amazing.. For her birthday too Ethan. That's prefect," she rambled on.

 That's prefect," she rambled on