Chapter I - First Things First, I'm not an Idol.

"How could he?!" I yell on my pillow, sobbing on my bed. My boyfriend had just cheated on me. I wanted to surprise him, as that day was his birthday, so I went to his house with the keys he gave me on one hand and a wide smile planted on my face. I wanted to see him. The feelings I had for him for one year were quickly torn apart as the door opened and there he was, with his hands on a black haired girl's waist and lips on her neck. I couldn't react. I couldn't say anything or even move. And right when my eyes met with his green gaze filled with lust, the keys fell. The door crashed close and my body moved on his own, guiding me to the front door and, after some minutes that seemed like an eternity, I reached home.

"Mum." I say as my mother's voice mutters a soft Hello on the phone. "I'm gonna move." I sigh. We have a long conversation, I missed her. I wasn't going to tell her what happened, I didn't want to worry her even more than she already was with the whole situation about my father's critical illness. She agrees with me, I can't see her face but I know she's smiling. She has always been the type of person who's willing to do anything to make others happy.

One month goes away in a flash and now I was located inside an aeroplane flying to Korea. I wanted something different, I wanted to change. As the plane's doors open, I grab my baggage and breathe, thanking my mother for the money she gave to survive at least two months before finding a decent job. Thank god I actually knew the korean language's basics due to some artists I admired here. My body let itself fall onto my brand new bed as I reached the small house and my eyes closed for a second. His face entered my mind and I couldn't help but mutter his name. "No!" I bite my lip. "I'll forget him! No matter what!" I bite it to the point could bleed, but immediately stop as I feel the tears streaming down my face again. "I won't fall in love again..." I murmured, scratching my red eyes in despair.

One month passed and I knew it was time I got out of my comfy place and lived life the real way, so I decided to finally go outside with decent clothing and a more detailed makeup to call some atention. "Goodness." I muttered to myself as my surprised look faced the incredibly gigantic street full of people in front of me. I got inside of a store and got greeted by a blonde haired girl organising shoes on a white shelf.

"Good morning." she smiles at me.

"Good morning." I answer, in a shy tone. "Hum..." I hesitate. "I'm searching for a part-time job. Is this shop pherhaps looking for a-"

"I'm sorry." I got cut off by her determined voice and polite head bowing. "At the moment, I don't need any help. But thank you for still coming here and being willing to help me." she smiles.

I bow my head back and open the door. I went inside almost every single store just to search for someone, something I could do to keep living but not even a single positive answer was obtained. I sigh as my hand runs through my long light brown hair and sit on a street bench. My head turns to the blue sky who didn't seem that blue to me today and I close my eyes, singing a random popular Korean song low enough to make sure no one could listen to me. I feel a breeze breathing on my face and scream as I get surprised by a slightly familiar manly face looking at me with a wide smile. He covers my mouth immediately and takes me into a cafe. I didn't stop him, but I had a reason for not wanting to stop this man with a scarf covering almost half of his face.

"No way." I take my trembeling hands to my mouth as he helps me sit down on a chair and smiles.

"Yes way." he chuckles.

"I'm confused." I mutter.

"I know. Who wouldn't be, after having this handsome and famous face in front of them?" he runs his hand through his hair and looks seriously into my eyes. "Now let's get serious. I have business with you, or at least I want to."

"Why would the director of JYP, one of the biggest K-Pop industries in Korea, want to have business with me?" I ask in a scared tone, feeling my heart beating fast.

"You're... You're on point." he smiles.

"On point?" my eyes tremble, confused.

"You're exactly the perfect idol that we're looking for." he grins and gives me a thumbs up. I look at him with the biggest poker-faced gaze I've ever given to someone and, after a few seconds of silence, I explode in laughter. "What?" he raises one eyebrow. "What?" he keeps asking while I'm already with tears on the verges of my hazel eyes and suffering from intense pain on my belly for laughing so hard.

"M... Me? An idol?" I manage to stutter between endless laughter. "You're such a fantastic person." I pat his shoulder, obtaining no reaction.

"I'm being serious." he taps his finger on the table.

"You're fantastic." I wipe the joyful tears from my eyes but then realise the meaning of this. "Wait, are you serious?" I whisper.

"I am. I want you to work with us on JYP and become an idol." he nods and I blush a little.

"That's... I can't possibly be an idol." I say, in a low and shy tone.

"How come?" he retorts. "You have the looks, you have the personality, you have everything." he nods. "Plus, you're a great singer." he adds.

"You heard me before?" I ask him, staring into his eyes and hoping for god's damn sake he answers No.

"Yes." he tears my wish apart. "And don't you say you're a bad singer, because you're not." he adds, making me blush again.

"I'm not a bad singer..." I start and he smiles. "But I'm not good either. Plus, I cannot dance like those totally dope dance-machines that couldn't be more perfect and definitely have the Moves Like Jagger." I finish my sentence with a sad and disappointed smile.

"You could learn. I really hope you don't think that those artists were already born with the talent of being capable of doing almost everything." he grabs my hand.

"I don't really know..." I murmure.

Suddenly he jumps out of his chair as he looks at the cafe clock and gives me a card. "Call me." he holds my hand. "I know you're still uncertain about it, but I won't give up on you." he smiles. "Give me an answer when you're sure." he grins and gets out of the cafe, leaving me with a confused look on my face and my vision focused on the black numbers on the card.

An idol, huh?, I think to myself, already at home on my comfy bed, He's crazy. I do want to be a singer, I've actually always wanted to. But I can't... Or can I?, these unanswerable questions keep popping in my head as my fingers think if they should tap on the phone screen and my eyes focus on the card. Should I?, I tap a number. No, I can't..., I erase it. This fight between me and my phone continues, until I reach my limit and click on the green button. I will be an idol., I think to myself, confident. Wait, I'm not ready yet!, I click on the red one and the call ends. I then focus on my phone, filled with anger. I wanted to throw it to the wall. I was actually about to, when it started trembeling and I jumped off my bed.

"Hel-" I mutter.

"Hey, hey, hey!" I recognise the JYP director's voice. "Oh my, who can this number belong to?" he speaks in a sarcastic tone.

"Hum..." I murmure. A hesitant silence filled the call with desire to take the first step and speak. I bite my lip. "Count me in."

"Really?" he yells.

"Yes, I'll do it." I close my eyes. "You have a contract with Kim Eunji."

--------------
A/N
Hello dear readers, I bring you a different fanfiction this time, a Mark Tuan (GOT7) one!
As always, thank you for reading my stories.
Leave a comment, vote and share if you enjoyed this chapter! See you!