Nerds in disguise

Sinisimulan ko na i-edit pero kung may typos parin i'll try to edit it again nalang next time hahaha hoping for your understanding and consideration, Thank you *hugs and kisses* Stay Safe everyone

——————

Scarlet Shevik, Emerald Eckly, and Raven Reams are 19-year-old teenage girls who are studying at the same university.

They all lived alone because of some tragic incident in their lives not until they decided to live together for how many years until now. They lost their family, their parents but even with that situation they didn't leave each other, they always got each other's back, and they always understand and be considerate to each other. They created a family.

They are being called TRIO NERDS inside the university they are attending but they are not like the other nerds because you can't just step on them, or bully them because for sure the table will turn without you even noticing it.

"Girls lets go" – Scarlet said

*booogsh*

"What the fvck, are you blind?" Raven angrily asked the girl who bumps her while they are walking in one of their university's hallway on the way to their classroom.

"Oppss! Sorry, my bad" the girl sarcastically said. She is Sam the leader of their university's cheerleading squad, one of the bullies. She gave Raven a smirk after talking back.

"Know your place and choose who you want to bump with" Emerald coldly said while looking straight into the girl's eyes.

"OH! Do I have to be scared?" Sam and her friends laugh at her teasing question and act scared of what Emerald said "You know what? You're nothing but nerds, a coward nerds" she said before she and her friends purposely bump Scarlet, Emerald, and Raven but before the mean girls could even step away Scarlet grab Sam's wrist tightly and pull her aggressively.

"This counts as self-defense because YOU bumped us first" Scarlet isn't the rank 1 of their university for no reason. She knows that she could just tell the school head that what will be going to happen is just self-defense from these mean girls.

"Also" Scarlet went closer to Sam's ear and whisper "We're not just nerds, bitch" then smirks that made the girl boils in anger. Sam's friend which is Mia is about to grab Scarlet but she dodges it effortlessly and grabs Mia forcedly and turns her around which made Mia hit her back on the floor right after Scarlet pushes her hard.

"10 versus 3? Psh, piece of cake" Raven teasingly said while shaking her head

"How dare you! Girls teach those nerds a lesson!!" Sam angrily shouted that's when her friends immediately went to attack Scarlet, Raven, and Emerald.

The Trio effortlessly dodging every attack of the Mean Girls and hit their sides with their elbow, punch in their stomach and kick their legs. They even turn the MGs' around and crack their arms and then punch them again on their faces that made the MGs' fall on the floor and some of them are now unconscious. Right after the fight with the 9 girls, they went straight to Sam who's obviously scared while looking at her friends that are lying on the floor with drops of blood flowing on their noses and lips.

"Now who's weak? Who's coward huh?" Raven smile teasingly and ask Sam closely

"Don't mess with the Trio Nerds and oh one more thing" Emerald lean over to Sam who's now sitting on the floor "sorry to disappoint you but we're like the nerds that you think we are, we are one of a kind. Hope you'll learn from this, never judge the book by its cover" that's the last thing she said before she left Sam who's now shivering.