//Meet Lindsey//

My name is Lindsey, I live in California with my mom, dad, and my little sister Abigail (we call her Abby). My sister and I don't fight a lot but if we do we can't stay mad at each other for more that 2 hours. I'm 15 years old and my sister is 9. I have a lightish brown hair color and blue eyes. I get them from my mom. My mom and I are really close, but here and there we fight. My dad and I are close as well, but not as close as me and my mom. I don't see him that much because he does a lot of traveling.

Here in California the weather is nice but not all of the people. I stay away from them but they don't stay away from me. I'm kind of popular here, but they don't know the real me. The boys just like me because I'm skinny and I have boobs, the girls give me glares because they think I'm a slut. The boys try to get with me and touch my butt and boobs and stuff like that, but do what my dad always tells me to do, stick up for myself.

I had a boyfriend before but he only wanted me for sex. He said he loved me, but I didn't feel the same way. When I started to like him more, I saw him making out with a girl on his front porch. I was heartbroken and haven't had a boyfriend since. I just hope I can eventually find someone who actually cares.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
This is the first part! Sorry if there are any typos. I know this is short but it's just for you to meet Lindsey. I know this book will get somewhere and you just need to wait and see what happens in the next part.

I love you bye 💋