Chapter One

OKAY GUYS I DECIDED TO START A SEQUAL TO SELF MADE THUG !!! THIS IS GONNA MOSTLY BE ABOUT AJ (AKA AHMARI JR.) SOOO I HOPE YALL ENJOY !

I'm now 18 years young. I dont live with my parents but I still stay close by, I graduated high school 4 months ago, I was gonna go off to school but I took over my dad's drug industy, Aye what can I say quick money. I love the hoes and fast money also the fast cars, Big house, Ya boy doing it big, I get it from my daddy !

"Yo moms, pops and lil sis I'll be bak for dinner, I gotta make some runs."

"Ight baby, Love you." My moms said while she kissed my cheek then I left.

I hopped in my all white rang rover and called up my boys to meet me at the trap for a meeting. "Yo meet me at the trapp in 10." "Ight Boss." They said then I hung up and I was on my way to my trap my dad once owned.

After 5 mins of driving I was finally at my trap house. I hopped out my car threw the keys to one of my workers so they could park it. I walked into my trap and was greeted by some female and male workers, I gave them a head nod and made my way to the meeting room. The whole gang was waiting on me to get there, I took a seat in the boss man chair that was once my fathers.

"Yo boss, somebody been stealing from yo stacks." Said one of my close boys "The fuck you mean?" I questioned them raising my voice. "Boss ion know who it is, but you know me can find out."

"Ight, Thats the least of my worries right now, my worries is the bitch ass nigga Steven who think he can come over and take whats mines, This nigga got to go, So I know he gonna be going to 'Club Space' tonight, So get ya guns and suit the fuck up, I want him and his fucking crew dead, Be ready by 10:30 we meet in front of the trap, we leave here together and we ALL leave the club together, We like family NOBODY I mean NOBODY gets left behind." I said and waved my hand to dismiss them.

After I dismissed them I decide to go check on my boo, The thing I like about her is, She came from nothing to something, We been together since our freshmen year in high school, Thats my motherfucking baby, My backbone, My left and right hand, Words cant even explain the type of love I got for her, She a rider, I also got so much love for her because she reminds me of my mama Vick. I left out the trap and told my worker to bring me my car, He did as I told him.

I hopped in my car and was on my to see my lover.

****

"So, What I got to do tonight." She said, Thats what I love about her she always down to ride for her man NO MATTER WHAT. "Well you know that nigga Steven trying to take over shit, Which I aint having, So Im need for you to get sexy, Cause we rolling to 'Club Space' , Once we get there I want you to find him, Once you find him, Be friendly then text me where he at in the club, And once I tell you we close by I want you to get the fuck up out of there." I told her, she nodded and made her way to the bathroom to get ready.

Got damn I love that woman. I sat on our king size bed and played NBA 2k13 while she was in the bathroom getting ready.

****

We was finally heading out the front door to head to the trap to meet up with everybody.

*

*

*

*

So How Do Yall Like The Start Of This Sequal So Far!? Please Gimmie Feedback Cause It Really Do Mean A LOT Weather You Know It Or Not ! Lol But Anyways Yeaa VOTE, COMMENT WHAT YA THINK, SHAREEEE WITH OTHERS !!!!!!!! Much Loveeeeee :)