chapter 1

^FILLER CHAPTER ALERT^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*KATHRYN'S P.O.V*

Whoop whoop! I'M DONE I'M DONE! If you're wondering why I'm so happy, which I doubt you are, it's because I finally finished cleaning my home.

It's around 1:00am now and my mother and sister still aren't home. Not that I'm complaining, this is me time.

And, it's not like I'm surprised even the slightest bit. After my fathers . . . ddeparture their level of care for me dropped dramatically. But, the way I see it is; what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?

Yes, it hurts knowing that the woman who I'm suppose to trust with my life and love unconditionally wouldn't care at all if I got ran over by a bus. And yes, it hurts knowing that the girl who is suppose to be my best friend, that I would tell all my secrets to would be the one to push me in front of that bus. 

i have learned to deal with things like this. i have learned that not everyone is going to like you and you're just going to have to deal with that. But, that doesn't necessarily mean that no one loves you, you just have to wait to meet the people that will love and support you forever. So, that's what I'm doing. Waiting from my savior.

Think about my future savior I walk towards my bedroom with a faint smile on my face. Questions are running through my head about my blessing that is soon to come. Have we met? Is it a single person or a group, a family. 

My smile grows wider at the thought of that word, family. Memories of when I had one of those flash through my mind in a whirl. The good, the bad and the ugly but, through out it all we were happy. We were happy because we had each other. I sigh in relief knowing that my dreams will be filled with happy memories

-_-

A banging noise is what awakened me from me peaceful sleep. Looking over to the clock on the side of my bed, I seen that it was only 4:30 in the morning! The bang was persistent,  indicating that something was important, but, what could be so freaking important this early in the morning.

As I walk down the steps I could see blue and red flashing lights through the living room window. A wave of woory and fear hit me instantly like a pile of bricks. Don't worry, I think, they could be there for someone across the street. Don't worry. 

I repeat this sentance over and over again as I aproch my front door. As I open the door, slowly and tentively, I am met with two police oficers. And, I can tell you this, they don't look happy

"Oh shi-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my sexy kitties! how have you guys been for the past five months? I was feeling horride in the begining but, I'm slowly recovering and never relapsing. So, yes i apologize for the long wait and I'm now dedicated to updating more since it is the summer time.

BYE!!!!

Sorry for any typos.

See you later sexy kitties.