A/N Hey lovelies I have taken you're voices in consideration and I wanted to try writing this little snip bit in one point of view. Tell me what you guys think. Enjoy hehe ❤️
.......................................................................
Raven (P.O.V)
My people are all dashing around in celebration; the king of Earth is coming to talk about becoming an ally to Azarath. Deep inside my emotions are all lively that will see our Beast Boy and the rest of the team. I've missed them all star fire, robin, cyborg, bee. Many people would be florid to hear the Queen of the Universe speak so animatedly about her thoughts.
I would expel them to another dimension but it surprises me as well. All I desire in this moment in time is to have his arms snake around me. His whole being makes me feel safe, wanted, valuable. Those intense orbs that draw you in like an addict who craves. I'm the addict that can't wait to be filled to the brink with excitement and dread. Come claim you're price my King.

Beast boy ( P. O. V)
My inner beast is restless; I can feel him pacing inside of me for we are about to see our Raven. Her name rolls off my tongue with such an erratic sting; absolutely wonderful. I wonder if she misses me as I miss her. The scent of her hair and those endlessly violet eyes staring back at mine. She's able to see straight through me like I'm a fragile. Yes, I know it is not manly at all to think of you're self as glass; but I'm hers. This is all that is important to me. I'll will be traveling to Azarath and we will officially be allies.

* Time skip--- Entering the castle

" Now introducing the beautiful Queen. My queen our fateful guest, King Logan. "
  I had to hold in a growl for him daring to call my baby beautiful. I know he meant no harm but she's mine!

"Hello King of Earth. I hope all is to your satisfaction. It is wonderful to have all of you here friends. Come give me a hug gang." Raven says smiling softly. 
One by one they go and give her a bone crushing hug. She looks up and our eyes lock. It is like everything else disappears; were the only ones around. My body has its own mind I'm in a trance gliding swiftly toward her. I stop in front of her the urge to kiss her to oblivion is overwhelming.
My beast surfaces I crave her. Pulling her body against mine I see raven's red cheeks .
In an instant I have my lips capturing hers.
   Amor mio te amo
I whisper softly with a smile.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I know it's short but comment what you think. Vote express how you feel. ❤️
~ J.c