Chapter 1

It was the first day of college I was getting ready to meet my best friends Taylor and Cerys I have knowing them since the start of high school. Before I was leaving to get them I was checking myself in the mirror to see if I looked okay. I was wearing high waisted light blue denim skinny jeans along with my over sized jumper which had an American flag on it with my red vans. I had my long golden blonde hair flowing down my left side of my face in loose curls along with light make up on.

*7:30am*

*Phone goes off*

*Look at caller Id it's Taylor while answering the phone*

Me - what's up *while picking up my rucksack about to leave my house*.

Taylor - we are just 5 minutes from you're house so be ready *walking down the street with Cerys*.

Me - I'm ready just about to leave, OMG I'm so nervous meeting new people.

Taylor - don't worry at least we have each other *Cerys shouting in the back ground Don't worry we love you Shannon*

Me - aww I love use.. Oh I see use *giggling away to myself while hanging up the phone*

*Taylor and Cerys walking towards me giving me a massive friendship hug*

Then Cerys says "today shall be great girls as long as we stick together and don't get lost" *while giggling*

Taylor was wearing high waisted denim shorts with long high knee socks along with a long baggy hokey t-shirt on with her long loose blonde curls flowing down either sides of her cheeks with a flower head band in, her rucksack was on her back. She had light/dark make up on but not too dark with clear lip gloss and white Toms to top her outfit off .

Cerys was wearing a Peace logo crop top with high waisted shorts on with little white frilly socks on she had navy blue vans on to match her shorts while loose curly light brown hair flows down past her chest. She had smokey eye make up with red lipstick to much her red hat which had "WTF" in white writing on the band of the hat and her rucksack on her back.

*arriving at the college as we walked to room 108*

We took our seats in front of the bored me, Taylor and Cerys all sat in 2nd row excited to start because we were in a music course and we all have a passion for it.

*bell goes for class as 3 guys walk in to the class and say is this the "NC Music Course" the teacher replies "yes now take you're seat" *

Me, Taylor and Cerys all have our idea on them I think the rest of the class in as well the sat in the back row not saying anything just listening to the teacher speak about what we shall be doing this year.

*while doing the register she calls out the 3 boys names names one was called Dan other one was called Aiden and then you had Michael in the middle of them*

I look at Dan when I heard his Welsh accent I just melt inside his name was Dan Lewis he was covered in tattoos, he had his noise pieced a little stud also he was wearing black skinny jeans and a animal print t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up, wearing white converse his blonde spiked her with his fringe coming to the left side like mine was just perfection.

*Taylor's POV*

When 3 hot looking guys walk through the door you can't help but look at them one of them caught my eye he was called Aiden Hancock his hair was brown and in a quiff style look he was cover in tattoo's he had spider bits which is two lip piercings on the same side. He was wearing black skinny jeans with a tight white t-shirt and a black waist coat along with white converse I was dying inside but I think everyone in the room was just looking at these guys.

*Cerys's POV*

Checking out the stunning guys walking to the class as they were taking a seat I noticed the one he sat in between Dan and Aiden he was called Michael Sutthakorn he was wearing his snap back but it was back to front so you could se his dark brown hair showing he had snake bites which is both sides if your lip on he also had his noise pierce a small hoop he also covered in tattoos. He was wearing a long white t-shirt with "SWAG" in red writing on it. He also had black skinny jeans and white converse to match the other guys but I wasn't carrying he was gorgeous.

*half way through class*