Chapter 7

Cerys looked at Michael waiting on a reply, Michael spoke "it's nothing bad but I'm in a boy band" I looked at him and gave him a hug I felt so lucky.

*Later that day*

*Taylor's POV *

We were all in the living-room and I said "guys my mum is coming for us in an hour" Aiden looked into my eyes and said "awh" while kissing my check, we hear the front door unlocking and it was George coming through the door with a tall handsome dark haired guy.

George begins to speak "so guys this is Ben Pryer he's gonna be newest member of the band" the boys got up and said "hello Ben" George says "he has a stage name which will be Ab so he can fit in with use guys"

*Everyone goes inside and meets Ben*

I say to the girls that my mum is outside, nice meeting you Ben, see use guys later as I kiss Aiden's soft lips.

Cerys and Shannon kiss Michael and Dan and they walk us over to the car we shout "goodbye and thanks" as my mum drives down the road to the main road, as it was a private area.

My mum begins to speak "so did use girls have a good time last night"

I reply back "yea it was amazing" she replied "good, glad to hear it"

as we were driving along pasting the forest I saw a girl with longish light brown hair, green sparking eyes standing at the side of the road. I said to my mum and she stops to let her in the car. I say to her " hello, would you like a ride?" She just looks at me and says "yes please"

As she gets into the car, I notice when she has a marks on her arm I didn't mention it to her.

As we get into get near my house I say to her "so why are you out in they areas at this time" she reply's "I'm just looking to for a place to stay as I have been traveling for days" I say to her well you are welcome to stay with me.

She reply's "Thank you" I say back to her "so do you have a name then?" She reply's "oh yes.. My name is Hannah"

We drop Cerys and Shannon off home I wave goodbye and say to them "see you later"

As we get to mine I help Hannah out the car and show her about my house.

I asked Hannah where she lived and came from her reply was "I'm not sure really.. My parents died when I was 5 years old, I guess was just a looking to start new life"

I said to her "well make yourself at home you don't look to bad and I don't normally let girls at the side of the road into my house but you look harmless and lovely

*Few weeks later*

College ended for summer Hannah stayed in the house cleaning as I went to College and my mum when to work we got to know her and she basically was a sister to me.

I was walking home with the girls saw the boys about to get into there car but first they stopped for a chat they had Ben with them and asked if we wanted to hang out later I replied with" yes then use can meet Hannah" the boys reply "Hannah? who's this Hannah girl" I reply "a girl who was lost, had no were to stay and she's basically now my sister" the boys said "ah well can't wait see use guys later"

as the boys got in there car and drove away..